The admit card is provided to all registered students on the official page of UPSC.
Aspirants who have presented their application form will be downloading the admit card.
It will cover all details of the students and examinations which is conducted for offering numerous civil services posts.
Steps to download the UPSC 2019 Admit Card
- For copying the UPSC hall ticket, candidates should check the details about the admit card.
- When you have opened the link, you will be instructed to the downloading process of admit card. The aspirants who have not given their application no and roll no can’t access the admit card. The copy of admit card and result are demanded while exam.
- Go to the download option and take out the copy.
Instructions about UPSC Admit Card
- Applicants will have to download the admit card from the online way. It is released at the official website in the month of May.
- It can only be obtained with the important the details like application no and password.
- The concerned board will not provide admit card to those who have not submitted their application form.
- There is no other method to access the UPSC admit card. You are required to get it as soon as there is an announcement for the same.
- Aspirants will need to affix a fresh passport size photograph on your admit card same as the one you submitted during the registration process.
- Admit card is the very important document to be carried during the test. Consequently, all the details mentioned in the call letter should be properly checked.
- The admit card comprises the signature, the identical one which you provided during the registration process.
- It is recommended to go through all instructions with relating to the exam before you begin the exam. This way you can better understand the rules of the exam.
- Candidates will have to carry an extra copy of admit card when appearing for the exam. With admit card, it is also compulsory to carry one photograph.
- Name of Aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Roll no of Student
- Father’s name
- Date and timings
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during the examination
Exam Centres for Pre Examination
Ajmer, Agartala, Ahmedabad , Agra, Allahabad, Aizawl, Anantpur, Aligarh, Bareilly, Aurangabad, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Dispur, Dharwad, Gangtok, Faridabad, Gaya, Patna, Gautam buddh nagar, Panaji (goa), Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Rajkot, Itanagar, Shillong, Ranchi, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Tirupati, Vellore, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Dharwad, Gwalior, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Hyderabad, Pune, Imphal, Jammu, Jabalpur, Kozhikode (calicut), Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Madura, Nagpur, Mysore, Gangto, Navi mumbai, Madurai, Nagpur, Kohima, Kochi, Jodhpur, Sambalpu, Warangal, Varanas, Vishakhapatnam, Thane, Srinagar, Siligudi, Shimla, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jorhat
Exam Centres for Mains Examination
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Bangaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Raipur, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Vijayawada, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Dispur (Guwahati), Delhi, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Kolkata
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper I: General knowledge||1||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200|
|A||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|B||English language skills||300|
|6||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|