The official holds the UPSC CAPF AC 2018 exam all year in the month of June-July.
They have to follow the guidelines of application with the aim to acquiesce the UPSC CAPF AC application form which might be specified in the notification, aspirants will need to comply with the application procedures for the Central Armed Police Forces such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, and SSB.
Assistant Commandant Application Process
- The application forms will be existing from April 2019 at the official UPSC website.
- Applicants will have to fill up the application form in two parts- part 1 and part 2. Aspirants will need to opt for them one by one.
- The valid email address and phone numbers must provide during the registration phase. Applicants will have to fill all the necessary information and personal details in the application form.
- Applicants will have an obligation to attach the scanned photo and signature, as soon as you furnish the personal and educational details in the application form.
Assistant Commandant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to belong to India
- This exam can be applied by both female and male candidates for CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. Female candidates are left out for the post of ITBP
- It would be necessary to hold the bachelor’s degree issued by the famous university
- Applicants who want to apply for the exam must be aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2019
- They are required to acquire the minimum physical standard as per official notification
Assistant Commandant Payment
Applicants excluding Female/SC/ST have to submit the amount that is Rs.200 giving the money at any branch of SBI with the cash, or net banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Assistant Commandant Exam Selection Process
Written Exam: The written examination is held under the Union Public Service Commission which is planned to take place in the month of July and consisting of two papers.
Paper-1: This paper features General Ability and Intelligence which consists of 250 marks
The questions in this paper are Objective (Multiple Answer) types and the questions will be distributed in English and Hindi language.
Paper-II: It includes General Studies, Essay and Comprehension consisting of 200 marks
In this paper, applicants will be permissible for the choice of writing the Essay Component in English or Hind, but the frame of Precise Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/language skills will be in English.
Applicants who are professed as being able for the Medical Standards Test, will be present at the time of interview/personal test which is held by UPSC.
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Madurai, Udaipur, Dharwad, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Dispur, Nagpur