Current affairs are considered as the foundation of IAS Exam designed specifically for the prelims exam.
Several questions are straight originating from current events and happenings which includes political, economic and social ramifications on the nation.
It is indispensable to be devoted to the current affairs if you are an IAS aspirant because your success in the exam relying on the student’s apprehension on several issues.
Furthermore, at the same time, there include a few of questions on static subjects like history and economics throwing on current events.
In this place, aspirants will be presented a good overview regarding current affairs books for UPSC prelims exam.
UPSC Current Affairs
- Current Affairs is a remarkable section included in Civil Services Prelims Paper.
- Questions are applied candidly to maximum new events occurring from place to place or the current instances could be associated with demonstrable substance explorations from history, economy, country, geology and so on.
- In the meantime, many varieties of questions are cross-examined on this topic, substitutes must never contempt the sitting.
- Current activities area in General Studies (Paper 1 for 200 imprints) is very gigantic and is hard to fulfil this segment inside a limited capacity to focus time.
- The most portion that handles the tactic to accomplish on the way to be keep relaxed with utmost current events round you by means of daily papers and magazines.
- Current affairs in General Studies Paper (Paper 1 for 200 marks) is not a cakewalk to complete in a short period.
- One of the most effective approaches on the direction of current affairs is to be acquainted with up-to-date actions around you through newspapers and magazines.
- For getting success in the Current Affairs, aspirants need to be identified with last budget, economic survey, persons in news, environmental issues, international political changes, books and authors etc.
Recommended IAS Books for Current Affairs – Civil Services Preliminary Exam
Manorama Yearbook 2019- Respective Year
Mathrubhhumi Yearbook- Respective Year
Concise General Knowledge Manual- Barry O’Brien- Respective Year
UPSC Portal Current Affairs for IAS(PRE)- Respective Year
Additional books for Civil Services Preliminary Exam Current Affairs:
General Knowledge Manual- Barry O’Brien- Respective Year
GK And Current Affairs (India) In English ?”(CD)- Practice Guru
Current Affairs and News In Focus Objective Questions? (Vol.1)- Kiran Prakashan
UPSC PORTAL India Concise- Respective Year
Must Read Books/Magazines for Current Affairs in IAS Exam Prelims:
India Year Book-Publication Division- Respective Year
Economic Survey- Respective Year
Yojana Magazine Free Download
Kurukshetra Magazine Free Download
Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine