The aspirants who are looking ahead to the filing of the application form will need to look over the up-to-date information which has been made offered for the applicants from April 2019 and the application forms can be arranged till May 21, 2018.
Those who are suitable enough to apply for the post can fill the application form from the official website at ups online.nic.in and they need to the candidate need to pay the application fees of RS. 200 for GEN/OBC. Though the applicants who come from SC/ST category will not be liable to any fee payment and the same is concerned with female candidates.
UPSC CAPF 2019 Application Form
Application Form for meant for UPSC CAPF can only be filled by way of online at the website of only authority Union Public Service Commission. Applicants are recommended to make sure that they measure up to UPSC eligibility criteria.
UPSC CAPF 2019- Important Dates
|The online application begins||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form||21 May 2019|
|Payment of application fees||Till 21 May 2019|
Steps to fill the Application Form
Each applicant will need to fill the form online at the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Comprehensive directions will be presented on the declared website. The application will be accomplished in five stages:-
- Enter the details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar number
- Marital status
- Physically challenged
- Do you belong to a minority group
- Fee remission allowed
- Educational qualification
- Address communication details
Stage 2 Payment
The payment is submitted online by net banking or credit cards/debit cards. Applicants will have a need of paying RS. 200 excluding Female/SC/ST applicants. These applicants are relieved from fee payment. The rest of the applicants must pay fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or net banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Stage 3 Choice of center
It has been made mandatory to choose the center of their selection. They will need to choose any center as per option. The applicants should be well-versed that in maximum cases the center assigned to the applicants in accord of option there are only a few cases when the center is allocated other than the picked one. This may happen due to no center at hand.
The photograph to be uploaded
- The photograph would be in JPG format.
- The size of the file must be over 40 kb and more than 3 kb
- The resolution must be 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file would be 24 bit.
Signature to be uploaded
- The signature should be in JPG format.
- The size of each file must be not more than 40 kb and beyond 1 kb and
- Resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file ought to be 24 bit.
Stage 4 Declaration
The applicants will have act accord of instructions put forward by the exam body. The application will not advance further until the applicant is obliged to the rules by marking on the option under I Agree.
Instruction for the candidates for form filling
- Candidates who are going for UPSC CAPF recruitment will require checking the information going at the site upsconline.gov.in.
- The candidates need to be conversant with the application procedure and then proceed further. After the acceptance of details, no facility will be existing to make any kind of details. At that time, you must be attentive to the filing of each data and fill with utmost details.
- It is to inform that Online Application Form is accessible in two languages – English and in Hindi Language but the English Language is mandatory.
- The procedures of online application comprise two parts.
Part I Registration– Here, aspirants will require furnishing all the elementary details. After providing these details, applicants need to scrutinize all the details in the order of precision.
Part-II Registration- The applicants who are free from the obligation of application fee will advance towards next step. After this the applicant will choose the examination center, accompanying Photograph and Signature and complying with the statement.