The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be assigned the authority to conduct the Combined Computer-based Recruitment Test (CBRT) in the month of March for the staffing in labor enforcement officer posts in the office of the chief labor commissioner central and junior time scale grade posts in central labor service (group A).
The Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) will be held in for the posts. Through this exam, a total of 68 posts will be occupied, in which 33 posts are chosen for labor enforcement officer and 35 posts are for the junior time scale. Applicants appearing for examination must be present at the exam center at 01.15pm. the examination will occur from 2 pm to 4 pm.
The candidates will be selected for the posts:
Deputy Architects in CPWD: 13
Assistant Architects: 22
Assistant Architect in Ministry/Department of Health & Family Welfare: 1
Pattern of exam
The exam will have questions designated on Architectural Design, Basic Design and Visual Arts, Computer Applications in Architecture, Climatology, Theory of Architecture, Acoustics, Contemporary Architecture, Estimating & Costing, Physical Planning, Professional Practice, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Urban Design, Constructions Management, Ecology & Environment, Housing, Conservation, Building Automation Systems and National Building Codes.
- The exam will have two hours extent and intend to include 200 marks and questions will comprise multiple choice answers.
- The paper will be led by the authority in both English and Hindi and the students will have to comply with the provisions of the exam that is negative marking. If they answer the wrong option, then marks will be taken.
- The paper will be designed in a way that there will be questions on labor welfare, social work, and social security laws, industrial relations, human resource development, principles of natural justice, trade union act, trade union movement, labour laws, current events, constitution events, constitution of India and general mental ability.
- The applicant must be aware that each incorrect answer will involve the assumption of one-third of the marks allotted to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no price for that question.
Centers of Exam
The exam will be directed at various centers, namely, Bhopal, Kolkata, Delhi (including NCR), Dispur (Guwahati), Chennai, Nagpur, Lucknow, and Jammu.
For any query, applicants ought to go to the official website.