The terms CDS is recognized as Combined Defence Services which is acquired by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
Generally, this entrance exam is held at the national level to screen the eligible aspirants for Defense Services.
The CDS is prominently held twice in the year for admission in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
Students will be filling the form only by online means.
CDS UPSC 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Tentative dates for CDS I||Tentative dates for CDS II|
|The release of official notification||November 2018||August 2019|
|Commencement of online application process||November 2018||September 2019|
|Last date for application process||December 2018||October 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||January 2019||November 2019|
|Examination date||February 2019||November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||Will notify later|
CDS UPSC 2019 Application Form
The registration for this exam will incorporate two parts- part 1 and part 2. At one time, aspirants can only fill the single application form. It requires to provide the primary information in the application form such as name, father’s name, category, address, contact no, date of birth, qualification, etc. But before you submit the details, you must be sure of the details entered by you.
- The aspirants filling the form must pay the fee which is RS. 200
- The reserved and female aspirants will not be free from the regulation of application fee.
- The application fee will be submitted by means of credit card, debit card, net banking, and the cash payment from any branch of SBI
CDS UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who are applying for the exam must be Indian Citizen and bound to Bhutan and Nepal.
- The Tibetan Immigrants who moved to India before first of January 1962 for becoming the permanent local of India will also be considered.
- They should attain the age from 20 to 24 for IMA, INA and AFA and for OTA, the age must be 25 years.
- They need to be single to apply for IMA and INA and for AIR Force, aspirants must be 25 years.
- They need to possess a degree for IMA and OTA accepted by a famous university.
- Entrants opting for Air Force should have attained Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a famous university with the subject Physics and Mathematics in 12th
- The aspirants must be physically suitable as per Combined Defence Service Examination.
CDS UPSC 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted by offline means.
- The exam will have objective questions to be attempted.
- The questions will be distributed in English and Hindi language.
- This entrance exam will have the only drawback of negative marking by 1/3 marks for the incorrect option.
CDS UPSC 2019 Syllabus
The CDS 2019 syllabus will have General Knowledge, English, and Elementary Mathematics.
CDS UP0SC 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be initialized by means of online at the official page. The admit card can’t be transferred by post or other ways. Students can receive the admit card a before the start of the exam. It is required at the time of exam so be sure of carrying it while appearing in the exam.
CDS UPSC 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for CDS UPSC 2019 will be issued at the concerned website of UPSC once the exam is terminated. To make a guess regarding answers obtaining in the exam, the answer key will be used.
CDS UPSC 2019 Result
The CDS 2019 result is arranged to be produced at the official website of UPSC. Those who have become eligible will be appearing in SSB/Interview. The selection will be done through the scores acquired in SSB/Interview.
CDS UPSC 2019 Selection Procedure
The CDS scores will be counted for the selection of worthy aspirants. After being chosen through the scores, they will present at SSB/Interview afterwards Medical Exam. The demonstration of documents will be the vital part of the selection. Overall, aspirants will be finalised on account of performance in the given rounds.