Medical services are the central part of government organizations.
This department is at the same time important as administrative affairs, revenue, engineering or any other service.
Every section or representative of the government entails medical services.
In India, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is a major recruitment agency for the government conducts Combined Medical Exam (CMS) with the purpose of enrolling of the individual.
CMS UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Medical services are the central part of government organizations. This department is at the same time important as administrative affairs, revenue, engineering or any other service. Every section or representative of the government entails medical services. In India, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is a major recruitment agency for the government conducts Combined Medical Exam (CMS) for recruitment of medical personnel in government organization and services.
The Exam will be held at the following centres: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
Name of the Posts
The Posts to which the recruitment is to be made and are as follows:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (Railways)
- Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services):
- Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Services):
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation:
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
CMS UPSC 2019 Application Form
- Applicants are insisted on applying for the form with the link at www.upsconline.nic.in. Applicants are demanded to apply online by giving considerations to the orders for furnishing online application details.
- The applicants are directed to acquiesce only one application and they need to be certain that application with the higher RID is fulfilled with the respect of applicant’s details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee etc
- The applicants who are acquiescing many applications must perceive that only the applications with higher Registration ID intend to be considered by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID
- In event of any direction/data/explanation about the applications. They may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.: 011-23385271 or 011-23381125/011
Eligibility for CMS 2019:
|Age Limit: The age limit for candidates is 32 years on January||01 of the year of admission.|
An MBBS degree from an MCI recognized university in India.
Applicants coming into sight for final year MBBS exam are also qualified for the examination.
Capable applicants of the written test are needed to provide proof of clearing the written and practical test of final MBBS exam accompanied by their application form.
An applicant so far is to complete an obligatory rotating internship is entitled to admission though he will be selected after completing an internship.
Applicants coming from India/Bhutan and Nepal can participate in the exam
Migrants from Tibet who have settled in the country before 1. 1.1962.
Aspirants who are Indian and have traveled from the countries namely Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma and East African counties consisting of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Zaire with the ambition of coming down in India.