Dholpur House is the earlier residence of the Rana of Dholpur in Delhi. It is positioned nearby India Gate on Shahjahan Road.
It was built many years ago in the period of 1920s in the Art Deco pattern. The encloses on the outside are decorated in white.
Now the Union Public Service Commission is held here.
The interviews for enlisting applicants in the direction of the All India Services and Group A services for Government of India are directed here.
It is the matter of 7 minutes to travel from New Delhi Railway Station to UPSC Dholpur House Shahjahan Road.
Estimated driving distance between New Delhi Railway Station and Upsc Dholpur House Shahjahan Road is 6 kms or 3.7 miles or 3.2 nautical miles.
Travel time denotes the time taken if the distance is covered by a car. Mile is around 1609 metres. 1 Nautical Mile is exactly 1852 metres.
About Union Public Service Commission
- The UPSC civil services examination personality test or the interview is the high point of examination. This is the ultimate step of CSE bringing you 275 marks.
- It has inordinate scoring of what it takes, and students have the only remaining opportunity to upsurge their scores. The entire procedure of personality test is the exceedingly significant in the attainment of decisive rank.
- For the most part, the applicants never give that considerable attention in an interview and every so often got mistreated.
- It will be a lifetime experience if rightly approached. After the Civil Service Main Examination, success and rank of single candidate exclusively subjected to interview.
- The Personality test or the interview of the Civil Services examination is usually controlled in Union Public Service Commission office that is put up at Dholpur House in Delhi.
- The interview session comes under the management of several boards created by the UPSC.
- It is the previous abode of the Rana of Dholpur located adjacent to India Gate on Shahjahan Road in Delhi.
- After the pronouncement of Civil service Main examination, the successful applicants will collect interview call letter and correspondence from UPSC, with the particulars of Date of Interview or Personality Test and Reporting Time of Interview.
- As soon as you receive this call letter return a mail directly signifying the roll number, it does not matter of you are an outstation applicant or not, and if you are an outstation applicant, refer the address at Delhi where you plan to reside.
- The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the involvement in the executive branch of the Government of India.
- The IAS officers assemble a range of planned posts across the nation and play an important role in the management of bureaucracy, both central government including the state governments.
- The Constituent Assembly of India, which was designed before independence, required the bureaucracy to can put forward their opinion without restrictions, fear and aggravation or economic uncertainty as they supposed it be a significant factor with an interest in amalgamating the nation.