UPSC is an abbreviation of Union Public Service Commission.
Both are the central government recruitment agency and takes on candidates for central government.
SSC organizes exam meant for the post including LDC, DEO, UDC, Income tax inspector etc.
UPSC organizes exam meant for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, Income tax commissioner, NDA, CDS etc.
These are the utmost well-known jobs of India. It is in the hands of the administration.
SSC doesn’t conduct the exam for the railway, but UPSC conducts the exam for the railway.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)– www.upsc.nic.in
1. The major roles of the commission are to recruit the officers/students under the Union/Central Govt.
- It provides employment intended for gazetted posts.
- Involves CDS, Civil Services, Engineering Services Exam, IFS Exam, NDA Exam, Central Police Forces(AC) Exam.2. SSC (Staff Selection Commission)- www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC has the chief roles in the commission aimed at selecting the majority of candidates meant to central govt. departments.
- SSC is meant to non-gazetted posts.
- Subordinates in IB, Ministry of Railway, External Affairs, MIN. of Defence, Income Tax inspector, customs inspector, Enforcement officer, Divisional accountant, Sub Insp.
- UPSC is in charge of getting the eligible students employed into Indian Civil Services.
- Aspirants have to keep the graduation degree accomplished with any subject to be eligible for the examination.
- Apart from that, they have to qualify and prove their grit in numerous rounds with the intention of acquiring any post of UPSC.
- They are corresponding to Prelims, Mains, Interview, Physical Test/Medical Test, etc,
Posts through UPSC are
1.Indian Administrative Service
2.India Foreign Service
3.Indian Police Service
4.Indian Audit and Accounts Service
5.Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
6.Indian Defence Accounts Service
7.Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
- SSC Exams is equivalent to Staff Selection Commission.
- SSC Exams are administered for the selection of eligible and skilled applicants to get posts in a range of Govt Bodies.
- The SSC is organizing exams for Graduates and in addition to 10+2 candidates also.
- Like UPSC, you will not have many rounds for selection.
- There is a written test held after the termination of a session of Interview.
Exams under SSC are:
(A) Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and the Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
(B) Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
(C) Inspectors of Income Tax.
(D) Preventive Officers in Customs.
(E) Examiner in Customs.
(F) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & CBI.
(G) Sub-Inspectors in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, and CISF.
(H) Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDC in various offices of Govt. of India.