Union Public Service Commission is also referred as UPSC which is the most important organization meant to recruit the candidates who are skilled in the section of Indian Government.
This powerful authority announces the notice concerning post of EPFO (Enforcement Officer).
The aspirants can only apply for the exam when they have measured up to the eligibility criteria.
They may also check further details with regard to EPFO 2019.
UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who have the nativity of India will be able to take admission
The age of students who are applying for the exam must be relating to 18- 30 years.
Aspirants can’t get admission until they own bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated five (o5) years’ Degree in Law8/master’s in business Administration/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant.
Apart from that, aspirants will require having two years’ experience and knowledge in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed/Private Organization.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Event||Date|
|1.||Date of publication of notification||June 2019|
|2.||Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||July 2019|
|3.||Date of issuing the Admit Card||August 2019|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||August/September 2019|
|5.||The announcement of the Result of the Written test||October 2019|
|6.||Interviews date||December 2019/January 2020|
How to apply
- Go to the application form link on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in’
- Students will need to enter the information in the application form.
- Then they will have to attach the photocopy and signature of the application form.
- The application form can be produced after furnishing all details in the appropriate way.
- There is an application fee for the students who are coming from SC and ST category.
- Students will require to save or keep the copy of application form.
- There will be a recruitment test that will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. It will be of two hours duration.
- Total 100 questions will be needed to be answered.
- The question in the exam will be of objective standard
- The language of the paper will be in English and Hindi
UPSC EPFP Syllabus
The syllabus of the test will broadly be as follows.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- General Accounting Principles
- General English
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- General Science and knowledge of Computer applications
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Social Security in India
There will also be an interview for shortlisted candidates. The weight for recruitment test and interviews will be as decided by UPSC.