The Civil Services Examination 2019 announcement will be revealed and after that, they can now apply for the 2019 exam by means of online at the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The authority takes only online application.
Each year, the UPSC administer the civil services exam in view of selecting the officers for Indian civil services. After being finalized, they become well-equipped referring to officers in the IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS and a mass of further services. There remain three stages in this exam after the official notice, aspirants can apply for the first stage only. The first stage is the preliminary exam which is existing as a screening test. A great number of contenders take this exam and only under 5% of those who take this clear this stage. Applicants who pass this phase will be suitable to appear in the mains exam including written section and an interview.
The application form is applicable in Hindi and English, but candidates can fill it in English only.
The online application for the UPSC prelims 2019 contains next steps:
- Turn up to the website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Next, to the home page, you must get on the link: Online Exams for Various Exams of UPSC
- You will be showing the way to the next page:
click on the Part 1 registration.
- At that time, you must relate to a page which assigns vital mandates to the applicants for filling up the online application form. Look at them cautiously. It follows that, click on the button displaying Yes at the end and proceed.
- After hitting off the Yes button, you will get on Part 1 Registration page. Now, you must give the details demanded meticulously. This page expects the elementary particulars corresponding to name, parents’ name, prerequisite, address, etc.
- In this page, you must also indicate the exam you might be deciding on.
- At the ending part 1, you must advance to Part 2 of the registration. Part 2 contains phases specified below:
- Payment of fees (except for exempt candidates)
- Exam center selection
- Fixing the photograph and scanned signature
- Agreeing to the declaration
- After completing Part 2, you must click on the 1 Agree button. Go along with this, you get an application no. This number ought to be kept safe.
- This ends the registration procedure. You will get a created email from the Commission following the successful registration in the registered email address.
Details of Fee Payment
It should be considered that female, SC/ST, and physically disabled candidates will not be required to submit the application fee which is Rs.100. Furthermore, they can leave out steps 13 to 15 of the application process.
Aspirants must know how to pay the fees which are in cash mode or online mode.
Online mode: SBI net banking OR, credit/debit card
If you choose the cash method, after the accomplishment of registration, a challan will be created. You must procure a printout of this challan and make the payment with cash at the adjoining SBI branch round the clock.
It must be paid regard to the fact that the cash mode will be neutralized at 11:59 PM, in other words, one day earlier the finishing date of online submission of application forms. Those candidates who have produced their pay-in-slip or challan before the finish of time may yet pay the fees at any SBI branch on the ultimate day
Details of photography and signature
The scanned photograph and signature of the contender must configure JPG. The size of both files must be under 40 kb and above 1 kb. Each file ought to have a quality of 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit depth 24 bit.
If multiple registrations:
Applicants should avoid multiple registrations, but in case they are unavoidable, please note that the UPSC shall take into consideration the application with the higher Registration No/ID. So, that application must be complete, and fees must be paid aligned with RID.