Applicants are recommended to utilize the Gazette of India and look through the Rules of the Examinations prudently that contain eligibility criteria amid others.
How to Apply
Factors to be considered before filling the form
- Applicants who succeeded in the prelims exam have to must satisfy and put forward Online Detailed Application Form by registering at the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Those have to be certain that they have completed all the columns properly. The Commission will not give thought to any email from the applicants to make an alteration in given accounts in the course of completing the Online Detailed Application Form.
Applicants must go into the UPSC official website
The website which is mainly considered for filling Online Detailed Application Form (DAF) is www.upsc.gov.in.
Reaching the registration segment, applicants must keep details acceptably corresponding to –
- Name – as verified in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate
- Roll Number – six-digit format
- Date of Birth- as verified in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
- E-mail address – ought to put in an effective email address, as the login authorizations will be referred to the individually listed e-mail address given by the applicants and also the commission could make use of the same for a few advance communication with the applicants.
Applicants must guarantee to fill out all the required areas
- After fulfilling all the particulars, individual would click on the submit button. A message on the screen will seem with applicant’s name, email address and a password will be shown to the applicant’s e-mail address.
- Next, applicants must once more go into the UPSC authorized website and ought to register segment through roll number and password.
- Online DAF (Detailed Application Form), the online DAF includes 6 parts, and which are:
- Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Parental Information
- Employment Information
- Upload documents and
- Final Submission
- Applicants must keep each part after providing for the same. Applicants can as well make modify any part before the ultimate giving in the DAF (Detailed Application Form) but when the final submission is complete applicants will not know how to make any modifications by online.
- Applicants must give scanned copies of documents like
- Proof of Age
- Educational Qualification
- Community Certificate
- PH Certificate etc.
And, other obligatory documents as cited in the directions to applicants for filling in the Detailed Application Form.
Certain fields in the online form have been filled in advance by means of the info made available by the applicant during completing prior Online Application Form for writing the Written Examination/Preliminary Written Examination. These areas are contender’s name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, email address, Physically Challenged category, Disability percentage etc. These areas fields are not altered later
On the other hand, if an applicant hit upon any mistake/difference in the filled sections, they will be preparing a distinct thorough validation to the Commission accompanied by all pertinent papers, in favor of entitlement. The Commission will settle each case on distinction and its choice in such cases intend to be ultimate.