The ultimate phase of the UPSC civil services remains Personality Test which is generally termed as the UPSC board interview. Applicants after being a part of IAS mains exam with the prerequisite cut-off will be participating in the UPSC panel and be bound by an interview. The board will weigh up an applicant on the character behaviors, the forte of appeal, rational robustness, over-all mindfulness, directorial skills, etc.
All the more so, the greatest poise of entrants has faded before skilled and knowledgeable and slightly unnerving panel. In the same way in written examinations, practice is the keynote with regard to cracking IAS interview. At the time of preparing for UPSC personality test, there is no benchmark indicated by itself. This is where UPSC interview copies become useful. These transcriptions encompass the discussions that the board members came up with the interviewees.
Benefits of reading UPSC Interview Transcripts
- They furnish an awareness in the wide-ranging issue of the discussion in the IAS interviews.
- They give you a suggestion of the type of questions the board appeared.
- It is acknowledged that the interviewers could occasionally inquire complicated and difficult questions to the contenders. With these transcripts, aspirants can attain a full grasp of questions and topics making the situations less tricky.
- To recognize the individual applicant’s interview knowledge so that whoever hereafter may give the impression in UPSC interview round will get a reasonable awareness concerning Board Members and the interview area atmosphere
- These transcriptions ensure a definite hint with regard to the standard of questions posed by the board, by what means the applicants met with the answers and just how the board would come to a supposition impinge on the answers given by an applicant.
- Applicants can verbalize on their own by solving these questions as it ensures to enhance their sureness at the time of fronting the interview board.
- This compilation of UPSC Interview Transcripts probably will facilitate applicants to revise on their method of preparation for the personality test round.
UPSC Interview Transcripts
Venkatrami Reddy Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Divyanshu Jha http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Divyanshu-Jha.pdf
Vijay Singh Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Abhinav Dudi http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Abhinav-Dudi.pdf
Alka Sirohi Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Amit Kumar Pandey http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Amit-Kumar-Pandey.pdf
Board: NA – UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Vikash Kumar http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Vikash-Kumar.pdf
UPSC Interview Transcripts
IMG Khan Board – UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Chakresh Mishra http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Chakresh-Mishra-.pdf
Rajani Razdan Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Harshal Mete http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Harshal-Mete-.pdf
Reddy Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Jagmohan Meena http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Jagmohan-Meena.pdf
PK Mishra Board: UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Kamnashish Sen http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Kamnashish-Sen.pdf
PK Mishra Board- UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Tanu Priya http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Tanu-Priya.pdf
Reddy’s Board- UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Ajay Agarwal http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Ajay-Agarwal.pdf
IMG Khan Board – UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview Transcript by Eklavya Kumar http://www.upsctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UPSC-Civil-Services-Examination-Interview-Transcript-by-Eklavya-Kumar-.pdf