Union Public Service Commission will generate the notice on the website in terms of filling of 588 vacancies of Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication and Mechanical Engineering.
Consistent with the statement, UPSC Jobs 2019 seek application forms aimed at capable and expert applicants to strive for 588 posts of Assistant Engineer and Marketing Officer.
The indispensable requirements in advance to decide on the post is-
UPSC Jobs 2019 Details:
Total Jobs: Posts
Post Name: Engineering Services Exam-2019
1. Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
2. Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) (c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
3. Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
4. Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
Application Fee: Applicants are supposed to pay the amount kept a RS 200 whichever with the submission of money at SBI Bank. The fee can also be paid by the provision of net banking or visa/master credit/debit card. Those coming from SC/ST/PH/Women categories will not need to submit the fee.
UPSC Jobs 2019 Details:
Post Name: Marketing Officer
1. No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
2. Pay Scale: 44900/-
Post Name: Lady Medical Officer
1. No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
2. Pay Scale: 56100-177500/-
1. Educational Qualification:
For Marketing Officer: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Lady Medical Officer: Medical Qualification comprised in the First or Second Schedule or Part 2 of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years
3. Age Relaxation: For O.B.C Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For P.H Candidates 10 years
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be on account of Recruitment Test and Interview.
The applicants will be needed to submit RS. 25 whichever by putting the cash at any division of SBI with cash or net banking of the SBI or by with visa/master credit/debit card. Those who are coming from SC/ST/PH/Women categories will not be obliged to pay any kind o0f fee.