The Union Public Selection Commission set forth the UPSC Main Result only at the official website in other words upsc.gov.in. UPSC authority is at the helm of announcing the notice based on the pronouncement of Civil Services Prelims exam result in July 2019. Moreover, there are in excess of 13,300 aspirants taking part in the Preliminary stage. The Main exam takes place next to October to 3rd November each year.
There has been doled out the open link to make sure of the results online at once. UPSC board see about the deal with enrolment process meant for Indian Administrative Services. Candidates who have been accepted in 2019 will have the right to turn up at the stage of Personal Interview.
In what way to Check UPSC IAS Result for Main Exam
- Contenders must glance at the website specifically upsc.gov.in
- Check the result option on the home page.
- Now hit the notification of Main Exam Results 2019 from the update panel.
- Give all the rudimentary facts such as Roll number, Name, and Date of Birth
- Get on the option indicating submit.
- Just after that, the result will be exhibited on the screen.
- Download and save the result keeping a couple of copies.
Information about UPSC Prelims Result
The applicants are guided to give notice about any change made by them in their address if so, let it know the Commission without delay by way of letter or Fax at Telephone numbers specified above.
The result of contenders who did not succeed will be produced at the Website of the respective website in 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will continue be there on the website for 60 days.
- In accordance of results of the Main Civil Services Examination which is conducted under the authority of Union Public Service Commission in the month of October.
- The applicants with stated Roll Numbers become able to take part in the Personality Test to get chosen for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services included into the Group A and Group B service.
- Application of these applicants is interim dependent on their coming across entitled in each term.
- The applicants will be compelled to turn out the unique documentation in aid of their entitlements on the subject of age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and additional documents for example Form, Attestation Form, and TA Form, etc. during Personality Test.
- The setups of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be transferred from the website of the Commission. It is guided to retain the supposed brochures.
- Personality Tests will be organized in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- The date and time of Personality Test will not be intimated to the qualified candidates individually.
- The applicants who are not equipped with the download of the e-summon letter for Personality Test must without more ado approach the office of the Commission by letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
- The call letter will not be distributed for the Personality Test by the Commission.