All those students who are yearning for latest and decent government jobs have to look to the way they might be get selected for the same post.
There includes a lot of selection criteria that you have to go through after applying for it.
Firstly, they need to be finding an exact date on which the UPSC AC notification may exist on the website.
After you come by UPSC Recruitment notification, they must not be a slight delay to opt for the concerning post.
Students who are holding an interest in applying for the job can fill in the application form by the online method and resultantly grab the appointment letter.
UPSC AC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age must be under 30 Years to ask for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Age Reduction is the condition of authority.
- For Unreserved / OBC Male Candidates: RS 25
- For SC / ST / Feminine / PH Candidates: No Payment.
- 9300-34800/- plus (PB) plus Rs.46, 00/- (Grade Pay).
- Total emoluments excluding TA and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be RS. 37537
The marks and performance presented by aspirants will determine their eligibility for the particular post.
How to apply for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2019
- Applicants first register at the UPSC official website on upsconline.nic.in.
- At that moment examine the link of Online Application for Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer Registration.
- Before you move to the next section, it is just to glance at official notice.
- Later, click on the existing link.
- At this instant, key in details relating to the aspect of an individual. If the details don’t match while filling the form, then it promptly becomes invalid.
- Put out fresh and new passport size photograph, signature.
- Deposit the application fee you might be asked for.
- Go by the directions for complete registration
- Keep your unique registration number and password for further use.
UPSC Exam Admit Card 2019
The aspirants who have longed for appearing in the UPSC AC for attaining a post as Accounts Officer will need to download the admit card from the official website earlier 10 to 12 days of the week. Admit Card is a document that contains essential information to be shown when appearing for the exam.
UPSC Exam Result 2019
Just after the accomplishment of written exam of UPSC the exam expert will distribute the result of UPSC Exam 2019 at the official web page. Thus, contenders can acquire the scorecard pointing out the roll no in a discreet manner.
UPSC AC 2019 Criteria
- Ambitious entrant would be an Indian native.
- The applicant ought to be aged in the middle of 18-30 years.
- The applicant had better keep a bachelor’s degree Law/Integrated five (05) years’ Degree in Law/master’s in business administration/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant.
- They will be required to attain as a minimum two years of skill in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organization.
UPSC AC 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be present in the objective pattern by means of multiple choices of answers.
- The exam paper will be set in Hindi and English.
- A total of 100 questions will be reflecting in the exam paper.
- Topics revealed during the exam are going to be originated on Current Events and General Issues, Indian Freedom Struggle, General Accounting Principles, General Science and Knowledge, Indian Polity and Economy, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, Computer Knowledge, Social Security In India, General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude