The UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment announcement will come in the month of February. The UPSC known as Union Public Service Commission is authorized to publicize the notification with the aim of filling 257 vacancies in the Enforcement of Officers or Accounts Officer at Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
Entrants who are looking for a career in the UPSC will have to apply for the UPSC accounts officer jobs provided through UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment
Candidates will need to attain the age
Applicants should attain the below age limit given below-
Maximum Age -30 years
Age Relaxation for SC and ST aspirants-5 years, OBC- 3 years, EPFO Employees- 5 years.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment
Entrants who want to pursue UPSC jobs require acquiring the bachelor’s degree from any subject.
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Selection Process – Aspirants who apply for UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be chosen as per procedure-
- Recruitment Test.
Aspirants will require submitting the application fee after the filling of form. The fee can be paid visiting any Branch of SBI Bank through cash or net banking of SBI or Visa/Master Credit Card/Debit Card. The application fee for different categories are given below-
- Those from general and OBC categories will need to submit RS.25
- Those from SC/ST/Female/PH categories will need to pay any amount.
Pay Scale– Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
The process to apply for the UPSC Accounts Officer
Application Form for UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs will be generated through UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment at the official page. Please fill the application form and submit them. The application form will be released at the website from the month of July.
- It is suggested to go through the notification regarding application process by means of online.
- At the site, you can access the online application link
- Click on the link and apply for the same.
- It is must to enter the required details in the application form following the mentioned guidelines.
- Fix the scanned image of photograph and signature. Submit the application form in the presence of details.
- Pay the application fee either by online or offline from any branch of discipline.
- Download the form and take out its printed copy.
After appointing aspirants, the Union Public Service Commission will produce the result of UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment. The results of the UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be made known at the website.