UPSC will have an authority to declare the release date of admit card provided through the direct link for Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019.
All candidates applying for the examination for UPSC Prelims will need to provide their registration ID to download the admit card.
After downloading the admit card, it becomes necessary for keeping its copy safely and be geared for the UPSC preliminary exam, which is arranged for August 2019.
Instructions to be carried out during the examination
- Aspirants need to verify the Admit Card prudently and if it is carrying any sort of differences make it known UPSC instantly.
- Applicants who are not having photographs for admit card will need to carry the photo identity proof namely Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs appearing in the examination.
- Applicants are commended to carefully check the particulars given in the admit card concerning Roll Number and other details, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not acceptable inside the examination hall where the examination is scheduled to have occurred.
- Any contravention of these orders intends to involve corrective action together with the ban from forthcoming examinations.
- Applicants are directed not to take any valuables objects and bags on the day of Examination Halls, as safe possession of these objects is guaranteed.
- The Commission will not be answerable for any damage in this respect.
- Admit Card for Civil Services Main Exam and Preliminary Exams is distributed at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Applicants who have effectively acquiesced the online application along with the fee can download the UPSC admit card from the above website.
- The UPSC Admit card covers details like roll number, name, examination timing, and center of examination assigned of the applicant.
- The UPSC Commission will provide discrete admit cards for the prelims and main exams.
The process to download the UPSC 2019 Admit Card
- Aspirants who are not carrying admit card will not be able to attend the upcoming examination. So, they are required to download it from the website.
- Go to the website of UPSC
- Access the link and open it only to put in registration no and date of birth.
- The students need to download it and access it from the website.
Details mentioned in the USPC 2019 admit card
- Name of Aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Application No
- Exam related instructions
- Date and timing of examination
- Venue and center of examination
- Father’s Name of Aspirant
- Other Important Details