UPSC 2019 Admit Card will be generated at the website. Students can download the hall ticket from the official page of UPSC.
Students will be needed to enter the application no and roll no in order to download the certificates. It is required to be brought to the exam venue.
Civil Services exam is organized each year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission Engineering Serving Examinations).
It is directed at the applicants looking for posts in governments sector across India.
- Contenders short of admit card will not be permissible to enter in the examination hall.
- Admit Card will comprise all details like name, exam center, time, instructions, etc.
- One must check all the present information in the admit card before downloading it.
- If there is any of any difference in the admit card applicants may communicate to examination authority through email.
- Applicants will have to follow the instructions printed on the admit card and given by the supervisor.
UPSC 2019 Admit Card
Applicants will need to download the Admit Card from the official website after providing details.:
- They need to go to the official website of UPSC
- Then confirm the Admit Card highlights
- Then open the link for Admit card
- Select one option from registration ID and roll number to download Admit Card
- Students must key in important details
- Then go to Submit option
- Admit Card will be exhibited on the screen
- You need to check the details on the admit card
- Download the admit card
- Save and keep various copies of admit card.
Details given in the UPSC 2019 Admit Card
UPSC 2019 Admit Card will comprise the subsequent information which they should verify before downloading the Admit Card. In case of any inconsistency in detail, iy will be prudent to contact with officials.
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Candidates Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Category and PwD status
- Date of Birth
- Examination venue
- Examination Time
- Examination Day
- Exam Day Instructions
Documents to be carried-
Admit Card is a significant document to be accepted together with all other needed documents. Contenders should bring 2 passport size photographs for substantiation process.
- PAN Cards
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Points to be noted-
There are some significant data contenders must follow to dodge any incongruity. In the event, candidate noticed disturbing the others breaking rules the exam will be canceled. They should reach the examination center half hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall after the commencement of exam.
- Contenders should answer each very carefully.
- Applicants will be required to read the rules for the examination given on the official website and the instruction shown outside the examination hall.
- In the examination hall, students will be permitted to bring the only pen, pencils, etc.
- Applicants have to fetch Admit Card by means of identity proof and two passport size photographs.
- Contenders must reserve their Admit Card after the Examination for exam process.