Union Public Service Commission basically acknowledged UPSC will have occurred with the aim to take up Civil Services Examination for applicants for IAS, IFS, and IPS many more.
Just after the finish of application process online, admit card will be provided to all those who are eligible for it. In other words, those who have registered will be getting through this exam.
The admit card will be achievable just a few days before the start of the exam. This article provides the insight into details about the admit card. To gain more of the details, read this article.
UPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Pre Exam Admit card in||June 2018|
|Pre Exam date||June 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card in||September 2018|
|Main Exam Date||October 2018|
Points to be followed-
- Candidates will be under obligation to initialize the admit card by means of online.
- The Admit Card will be obtainable on the website of UPSC from the start of May 2018.
- For gaining Admit card, they should give a visit to the visit the official website and type the registration number.
- It will not be dispatched by any other way other than online.
Contents of UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, aspirants need to check the notification for the same on the official website of admit card.
- Then go for admit card for downloading it.
- It will only have appeared under the link on the current page.
- Provide useful details like application no and date of birth
- But you must recheck the details due to the reason of clarifying them.
- Now download the available admit card and take its many copies.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018: Exam Centres for Pre Examination
Ajmer, Agartala, Ahmedabad , Agra, Allahabad, Aizawl, Anantpur, Aligarh, Bareilly, Aurangabad, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Dispur, Dharwad, Gangtok, Faridabad, Gaya, Patna, Gautam buddh nagar, Panaji (goa), Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Rajkot, Itanagar, Shillong, Ranchi, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Tirupati, Vellore, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Dharwad, Gwalior, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Hyderabad, Pune, Imphal, Jammu, Jabalpur, Kozhikode (calicut), Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Madura, Nagpur, Mysore, Gangto, Navi mumbai, Madurai, Nagpur, Kohima, Kochi, Jodhpur, Sambalpu, Warangal, Varanas, Vishakhapatnam, Thane, Srinagar, Siligudi, Shimla, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jorhat
Exam Centres for Mains Examination
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Bangaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Raipur, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Vijayawada, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Dispur (Guwahati), Delhi, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Kolkata
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper I: General knowledge||100||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200|
Mains Exam Pattern
|A||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|B||English language skills||300|
|6||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|