UPSC 2019 official answer key will be generated intended for all exams to be held by Commission from the year 2011.
But these answers are available only after the final recommendation list is released by UPSC.
This article provides the reassuring instances of the process, key factors about UPSC 2019 Answer Key.
Logically, most contenders performing in the preliminary exams once in a year are curious enough to be become identified with the exact answers and probably cut off following the exam.
Various institutes and media became visible with answer keys at this stage.
One that has stood among them is answer key.
Aspirants can check the answer key of UPSC IAS 2019 exam
- The answer key will be accessible for each set of UPSC Civil Services question.
- They need to open the link of UPSC answer key 2019 for the set owned by you.
- Then a file will appear citing the correct choice for each question
- Applicants are recommended to take the answer key for their set for upcoming mentions.
- The UPSC 2019 answer key will be made known for all sets of prelims question papers
- UPSC board will have the undertaking of releasing the answer key meant for the exam within a month after the preliminary examination
- The answer key of UPSC 2019 Exam is of use to aspirants in concluding the anticipated result and scores.
The process to calculate scores for UPSC Civil Services prelims 2019
- Students may possibly estimate their scores through UPSC 2019 Answer Key-
- Mark attained by students in prelims paper 1 and 2 = total number of correct responses marks allotted to each question- one third marks negative marking
- For Paper 1 = correct responses out of 100 marks – 0.66 marks for each incorrect answer
- For Paper 2 = correct responses out of 80*2.5 marks – 0.85 marks for each incorrect answer
- Total Marks of Prelims exam = Paper 1 scores + Paper 2 scores out of 400
Marking Scheme of UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preliminary exam
- The UPSC paper 1 will bring 100 objective type questions and two marks have been fixed for each question while in paper 2, 2.5 marks will be distributed for each objective question.
- The total marks that the paper 1 and paper 2 will be consisting of are 200 marks
- If the question is incorrect, then 1/3 marks are subtracted in other words, 0.66 marks are allocated in paper 1 and 0.85 marks allocated in Paper 2
- Since there will be four options for the particular question, it is required to respond to just one question and after finding the question to be incorrect, marks will be taken out.
- Additionally, there are no marks that are given for attempted question.
Exam Pattern of UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019
The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary examination consists of two papers, that is Civil Services Aptitude Test and General Studies containing objective questions each.
Paper, I is scheduled as qualifying screening test whereas paper II will be of qualifying level with the weight of 33% marks to be decided for Mains Examination.
UPSC IAS exam pattern
|Features of Paper I and Paper II||Details|
|Exam Mode||Offline exam/Pen/Pencil Paper mode|
|Medium/Language||English and Hindi|
|Type of questions||Objective type with multiple options|
|Total questions||180 (100 for the paper I and 80 for paper II)|
|Time duration||120 minutes for each paper (40 extra minutes for Blind and candidates suffering cerebral palsy who are unable to write|
|Qualifying criteria||Paper 1 – no minimum marks criteria
Paper 2 – 33% qualifying marks