The application procedure to apply for the posts by means of Civil Services Examination has been at odds with the previous year’s process.
UPSC Application Form is only filled in the online method.
Another method for the filling of application form is not expected. Applicants are taking up Civil Services Examination only to get the post in the administrative offices.
UPSC 2019 Application Form
- Those who are in the want of acquiring the UPSC application form, will be required to check the same process on the official website.
- After accessing the home pages, you are to get the application link which directs to the filling of important data like name, date of birth, category, gender, study details and many more.
- Each data must give the hint of accurateness. If you are failed in providing any of the details in the correct manner, then you will be answerable for the invalidity of form.
- As per guidance by the board, it is mandatory to submit just one application form as there is no provision for filling multiple forms.
- In particular inevitable state, if you have opted for more than one application, then it must be sure providing registration no.
- Those applicants who are at present in the Government Service, Government owner of industrial undertakings or other organisations corresponding to those or in private service must present their application form to the Commission.
- Students who are presently in Government Service, in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees except for unplanned or daily evaluated employees or those helping under the Public Enterprises will be needed to embark on a task that they have notified to the Head of Office/Department by communication that they have made a claim for application.
- During the application process, students will be required to consider the options filled by you in regard to the examination centre.
- In case any student reaches the centre excluding the one specified by the Commission in their documents, the credentials of these students are not to be reckoned be responsible for dissolution.
- Students will not need to produce the application form through any certificate in favour of their statements with regard to their Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Physically disabled etc. which are scrutinized while the Main examination.
- Those who are enrolling in a diverse post must make sure that they are able enough to satisfy all factors required for admission.
- The admission in all phases of the examination for the purpose of which they are considered by the Commission qualifying the Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Interview Test will be morally short-term, which depends on the eligibility factors.
- When the authentication is done before the actual time or after the Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination and Interview Test, if it is revealed that aspirants don’t’ stand the chance for meeting any eligibility parameters, then their application to apply for examination will be called off by the Commission.
- In case of finding any statement to be incorrect, they may be accountable for penalizing act through the decision of Commission in terms of Rule 14 of the Rules.
Withdrawal of applications:
No application will be requested from the side of students regarding the changes in the details filled in the Application Form.