The Union Public Service Commission is devised as UPSC which is one of the prominently and increasingly conducted exam under the sky.
There is no mention of its hard and creative standard which is followed all through India.
Under the support of UPSC, Limited Departmental Competitive Examination to fill the post of Assistant Commandants (Executive) with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
The exam is related to employment which is held in the month of March in order to acquire 29 vacancies.
Candidates should come by these comprehensive notifications at the website upsc.gov.in
UPSC AC 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Applicants need to be the ex-student in a government approved university/institute/ college. It is favoured in case any of the applicants attain an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ credential for the reason that they are contemplated throughout the interview or personality test process. Though, this is not a required prerequisite. No more than three attempts will be permitted.
Entrants ought to gain knowledge of four years of consistent work on January 1, 2019, intended for Sub Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) rank. This is going to take in a basic training period. It is as well anticipated that the contender holds a clean service record until they receive an appointment letter for the post.
Applicants must be beneath 35 years on August 1, 2019, that is to say, they have to be born past August 2, 1983. Age rule lessening will be in keeping with government directions.
For physical efficiency test, check the detailed notification.
The process of selection:
Applicants will have got to clear the written test, subsequent by a physical and medical test on top of a personality test.
UPSC AC 2019 Exam Dates
|S. No.||Events of the Exam||Dates|
|1.||Submission of online application form will begin from||25th April 2019|
|2.||Last date to fill application form||21st May 2019|
|3.||Admit Card will issue||July 2019|
|4.||Entrance exam date||12th August 2019|
|5.||Declaration of result||September 2019|
|6.||Personal interview/Personality Test||November 2019|
The candidates ought to make sure CAPF 2019 eligibility criteria before filling up an online application form. Originally, confirm your eligibility criteria as stated by:
|Part-I: Written Exam||· The exam will comprise two paper i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
· Paper-I will consist of multiple choice question having four alternatives.
· The question will be based on General Ability and Intelligence.
· Paper-I will be of 250 marks.
· Paper-II will consist of General Studies, English Language & Comprehension and Essay.
· Paper-II will be of 200 marks.
|Part-II: Physical Endurance Test and Medical||· Qualified candidates on the basis of written exam, will have to go through physical endurance test and medical test.|
|· Candidates who will qualify the Part-I & Part-II exam will be called for interview and personality test.
· The interview will be of 150 marks.
· The authority will examine candidate’s presence of mind, general awareness, attitude, manners and other skills required for the post.
UPSC AC 2019 Application Form
- The application form meant for UPSC AC 2019 will be accomplished with all the necessary details in the month April 2019 and employment ad will be taking place at the official website.
- Applicants who have the craving for going into armed forces had better apply in the postulated time setting.
- Aspirants can acquire the applicable info corresponding to UPSC CAPF AC 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus.