Union Public Service Commission regarded as UPSC will announce the notification at the concerned website relating to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2019. The notice will be put up on the website which is www.upsc.gov.in.
Concerned contenders must go through the eligibility criteria cautiously and register online. The Application Form will be completed by the month of May 2019. The exam is scheduled to be held at innumerable centers through the state.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2019
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 23rd July 2017 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 12th April 2017
Details of Vacancies
There are several vacancies to be occupied-
(i) BSF 28
(ii) CRPF 65
(iii) CISF 23
(iv) SSB 63
Total- 270 Vacancies
Assistant Commandant Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Aspirants who are Indian National will be able to apply for the exam. But they can apply for the exam on the accord of Central Govt.
Sex: Male and Female applicants are suitable for selection to the post of Assistant Commandants.
An entrant should be accomplished 20 years of the age those above 25 years will not be eligible for the exam. It will be required by students to complete their 25 in the month of August 2019.
Aspirants who are belonging to SC/ST categories will be included in the criteria of age 25 is 20.
Those who are belonging to Other Backward classes will be given 3 years of age exemption.
Applicants (excluding Female/SC/ST applicants who are will need to submit fee of Rs.200 through the money from any branch of SBI with cash or net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Madurai, Udaipur, Dharwad, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Dispur, Nagpur
Assistant Commandant Exam 2019 Selection Process
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam: The written examination will be arranged by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) will encompass two papers. The timing of both the papers will be different.
- Paper-1: General Ability and Intelligence: 250 marks
The questions in this paper will be Objective in nature in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi
- Paper-II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension: 200 marks
In this paper, entrants will be permitted to select the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hind, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/language skills will be in English.
- Contenders must confirm that in Paper II they answer to the question medium permitted by the Commission.
- There will be least suitable marks distinctly in each Paper set by the Commission in their discretion.
- Paper-I will be estimated initially, and estimation of Paper-II will be through those who gain the required qualifying marks in Paper-I
Contenders who are acknowledged as eligible in the Medical Standards Test is are going to take part in the interview/personal test to be organized by UPSC.
- Those who are not fit medically but permitted to appear before the Review Medical Board through the application from Appellate Authority will be considered for Interview/Personality Tests.
- The Interview/Personality Test will convey 150 Marks
- Contenders who are nominated for Interview/Personality Test, as well as those accepted for Interview/Personality Test tentatively, will be distributed a Detailed Application Form in which they require to specify their options of Forces.
The merit list will be generated because of marks got by the entrants in the Written Exam and Interview/Personality Test.