The result for UPSC CDS 2019 will be out as pdf and students can view the roll no in the same manner, the students can find the scorecard of CDS on the official page.
The attainment of the result is important for the selection intended for Interview.
The student will see a link to the website and need to enter the roll no in the correct manner.
The final list will be put up within 15 days of the finish of examination.
The commission will announce the mark sheet of students who have been able to clear the exam as expected.
The scorecard will be accessible on the website for 60 days.
In accordance with the performance given in the written examination and interview, students will get the entry in the choice of their profession.
UPSC CDS 2019 Result
|For CDS 1|
|Written entrance exam date||February 2018|
|Result Displayed||May 2018|
|For CDS 2|
|Written entrance exam date||November 2018|
|Result Displayed||Notified later|
CDS Result in 2019 Details
- The result of CDS exam is professed in two parts.
- UPSC will first declare the written exam result.
- The final result is open, once SSC interview process gets accomplished.
Steps to Check CDS Result in 2019
- Go to the official site of UPSC.
- Find Combined Defence Services Exam
- Tap on the results section.
- Enter the roll number, name and guardian’s name.
- Click on submit
- View the results.
Contents of CDS Result 2019
- Name of the applicants
- Roll number
- Date of birth of the applicant.
- Application number
- Photograph and signature
- Reporting time for the counseling
- Written Examination;
- Personal Interview/Personality Test;
- Verification of the candidates;
- Shortlisted candidates will also have to go through a medical examination
Normalization of Scores
|Subjects||No. of questions||Qualifying marks out of 100 each||Qualifying percentile|
- Positive marking is bestowed for to each precise reply.
- For marking more than one answer, the candidate will score 0 marks.
- 1/3rd marks will be taken for incorrect answer respectively, which evidently indicates if three answers are mistaken then 1 accurate answer marks will be removed.
- For a blank or an answered answer, zero marks will be allotted.
|Academy||Aggregate marks of last qualified candidate in Written exam||Marks of last recommended candidate in Final exam|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||123||249|
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||72||214|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||63||217|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) Men||68||150|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) women||68||157|
- The Combined Defence Service Examination will usually be held for the selection of students to acquire the desired position in Navy, Army, and the Airforce.
- The medium will be applicable online. Application form submitted in any other manners will not be valid.
- Admit card will be distributed on the order of commission on to the official portal.
- On the official notification, aspirants will be able to check the website.