Civil services examination also known by CSE which is organized through the management of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The examination is conducted in our nation giving various kinds of posts as the staffs in Civil Services of the Government of India.
These posts can be gained all qualifying the exam.
There are many vacancies available such as Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Administrative Service (IAS) after the clearance of all rounds as this exam is arranged in three stages-prelims, main and the Personality Test.
The notification is scheduled to be released from the month of February 2019 for all students to complete the application process.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Important Dates:
|Exam Notification Date Announced||February 2019|
|Application form date availability||February 2019|
|Online Application Form Last date Submission||March 2019|
|Admit Card for Prelims||June 2019|
|Exam Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Result for Prelims exam Announce||August 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card download||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date Announce||October 2019|
|Civil Services Exam 2019 Final Result Declare||January 2020|
UPSC Civil Service Application Form 2019
- After the declaration of application, contenders can certainly register for the UPSC 2019.
- They need to complete the form with all the important details such as parent’s name, date of the birth category, qualification. After the provision of all details, you will get the registration and password which have to be kept safe during all the exam procedures.
- After entering all information, you are to check them. The filling of details is not enough for the completion of the application.
- You have to make the payment as you can’t go along with the further process without the deposit fee.
UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant who wants to go for UPSC 2019 must be from India. s
- Those students who are from Bhutan or Nepal will be taken into consideration.
- The contenders need to gain a degree from an esteemed university or must bear a qualification accepted by the central government.
- Aspirants who have taken part in the final year of their degree course will be considered for the examination.
- The age of the student who is considering enrolling in Civil Service Examination will be required to be above or equal to 21 and less.
- The candidate who comes from OBC category will not be contained in the category of 25 but they can opt for the exam till 35.
- Those who are coming from SC and ST category will be pursuing the exam being above 35.
IAS Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam:
- Paper 1 is designed on the basis of the ground of art and culture, general sciences, climate change, biodiversity, economic and social development, Indian and world geography, history of India and Indian National Movement, Current Affairs, environmental ecology, and Panchayati Raj System and Governance.
- The second paper is based on analytical ability, mental ability, interpersonal skills, English language comprehension skills, logical reasoning, data interpretation, basic numeracy, comprehension, decision making, problem-solving, and communication.
UPSC Exam Pattern for Mains Exam:
- The mains exam is distributed into a written exam and then conducted the interview round.
- In the Mains, there are 9 papers comprising qualifying papers and the other seven papers are designed for the purpose of ranking.
- Paper is consisting of paper with 250 marks. Paper II appears as General Studies I paper which includes 250 marks. Paper III will be a General Studies II paper of 250 marks.
- Paper IV puts emphasis on general studies III paper of 250 marks. Paper V will be general studies IV consisting of paper 250 marks.