Applicants who are putting themselves forward for UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2019 exams should be attaining a graduate bachelor’s degree in any stream from any university set by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Those who are yet to accomplish the final year becomes appropriate to register for the examination along with the bearing of the certificate of qualification accompanying the mark scorecard of UPSC before the main exam.
UPSC Civil Services of Examination
The name of the aforementioned is adequate. The Most Valued Job of Our Country. There is a provision of abundant conveniences. The UPSC jobs are entitled to High Prestige and Whatnot. UPSC Civil Services comprises of:
Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
Indian Revenue Service (IRS)
Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
Indian Police Service (IPS)
UPSC Paper pattern
- The exam primarily will be comprising two objective types papers with multiple-type questions with a maximum of 400 marks is the subjects arranged in sub-section (A) of section II
- The General Studies Paper-II holds a qualifying attribute with minimum qualifying marks secure at 33 percent.
- The timing of each of the papers is going to be alike.
- The question papers will be set in both Hindi and English
The feature of UPSC
UPSC exam is the entrance to some positions in the Indian administration including IAS, IRS, IPS, IFS etc.
According to the official website, the commission
1. Organizes the examinations for the nomination of the services of the Union Public Service Commission.
2. Direct employment by selection through interviews.
3. Choice of officers on promotion / deputation / absorption.
4. Framing and alteration of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
5. Punitive cases apropos of different Civil Services.
6. Directing the Government on any subject brought up by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).