The Employees Provident Fund Organisation will be generating the announcement for examination to acquire many posts in different categories.
The details given below are required to be looked to.
Details of Vacancies:
Post Name: Asst/ Director Jobs and others
Total: 87 Vacancies
|Organization Name||Offices||Posts Name|
|Employment Provident Fund Organization||Vigilance Directorate||Director|
|Audit Directorate||Deputy Director|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Information Services Directorate||Programmer|
|Offices||Posts Name||Eligibility required|
|Vigilance Directorate||Director||Officers of All India Service|
Holding analogous post on the regular basis
|Audit Directorate||Deputy Director||Having completed Graduation preferably B.Com|
Having passed the SAS examination conducted by the IA & AD or other
Holding analogous posts on the regular basis
|Assistant Director||holding analogous posts on the regular basis|
Possessing the experience in Accounts /Audit of Public Funds
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Information Services Directorate||Programmer||Holding analogous posts|
Masters Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech
A’ level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
Important Dates for UPSC EPFO recruitment 2019
|S.No.||Name Of The Exam’s Event||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date of publication of notification||June 2018|
|2.||Last Date For Online Application Form Submission||July 2018|
|3.||Date of issuing the Admit Card||August 2018|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||August/September 2018|
|5.||The announcement of the Result of the written test||October 2018|
|6.||Interview date||December 2018/January 2019|
UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant who wants to apply for the exam must be Indian national.
- The contender should have the age varying from 18-30 years.
- The applicant will require to attain a bachelor’s degree Law/Integrated five (05) years’ Degree in Law/master’s in business administration/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant.
- The applicants need to have two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organization.
The process to apply
- Go to the official page of UPSC
- After getting there, you can access the Application form.
- You need to go through the details in a careful manner.
- Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
- Those from general category will require paying RS.25. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Submit the application form.
- Save and take the copy of the application form
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be comprising the multiple choices of answers.
- The exam will be designed in two languages- Hindi and English.
- The exam will consist of 100 questions.
- Subjects will be covering Current Events and General Issues, Indian Freedom Struggle, General Accounting Principles, General Science and Knowledge, Indian Polity and Economy, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, Computer Knowledge, Social Security In India, General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
Enforcement Officers Syllabus
- Word Formation
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Completion
- Theme detection
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
UPSC Accounts Officer SyllabusAccounts
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Laws
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Science
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Currents Events and Development Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Social Security in India
UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Discriminating Observation
- Decision Making
UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Distance
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time & Work
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Decimals and Fractions
UPSC Enforcement/Accounts Officers Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||100||100||2 hour|
|General Accounting Principles|
The Admit card is downloaded from the website of UPSC as it is needed to bring to the examination center. The admit card is issued online on the official website.
This admits card is essential for participating in the written examination. A separate call letter will be distributed for the interview.
After written exams, the applicant is to have appeared in the interview. Call letter will be provided to students for the interview. You need to acquire the call letter with the document.
The total marks in the interview will be determined by UPSC which is different for the exam. The general percentage is 50%.
UPSC EPFO Result
The Union Public Service Commission will put up the result on the official website. Applicants will require checking the result with the link available on the page.