Aspirants who are applying for Enforcement Officer are commanded to check the pattern as well as syllabus so that they can acquire the splendid preparation.
Those who are willing for getting posts need to clear the exam. Union Public Service Commission will administer the exam on the yearly basis with the intention of achieving the post in Employees Provident Fund Organizations.
For qualifying the exam, aspirants need to be observant towards topics and subjects covering the whole syllabus. Through syllabus, it becomes easy to grab the concept of topics included in question paper and according to which they can achieve the desired study for the upcoming exam.
The UPSC will notify the students of syllabus 2019. Some or other changes are expected by students, but it is going to be made clear after the release of UPSC notification. Syllabus for any exam is crucial for preparation.
PSC EPFO Syllabus
Aspirants can check the EPFO syllabus from the link available on the website. The aspirants should keep informed regarding the notification. All those appearing in the exam must glance at the given syllabus.
Enforcement Officers Syllabus General English
- Word Formation
- Synonyms& Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Completion
- Theme detection
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus Accounts
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Laws
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Science
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Currents Events and Development Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Social Security in India
UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Discriminating Observation
- Decision Making
UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Distance
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time & Work
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Decimals and Fractions
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
Applicants will follow the exam pattern of the exam when preparing for Enforcement Officer. The UPSC has made it mandatory to check the patterns of the exam before applying for it. The students can’t understand the scheme without knowing the paper structure.
- The test will be conducted in objective mode.
- The test will be consisting of two hours.
- The questions will have appeared in the English and Hindi language.
- For each question, you get similar marks.
- For selecting the incorrect option, one mark will be removed.
- Each incorrect t answer, 1/3 of the marks are removed.
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||
|General Accounting Principles|