UPSC will be in authority of conducting an All India level Engineering Service Exam termed as EES (Engineering Service Exam).
This exam is an entrance examination organized for technical graduates from engineering field to aid the government of India.
It involves several segments like Power, Railroads, Telecommunications, Public Works, etc.
This job aims to offer posts related to their division or the unit in which they are enlisted.
UPSC ESE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form date Announced||March 2019|
|Application Form last date for submission||April 2019|
|Admit card date||March 2019|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
|Result Date announcement||July 2019|
|Interview Date||August 2019|
|The announcement of Final result||August 2019|
Eligibility for Engineering Services Examination 2019:
The applicants should be accomplishing the B.E., B.Tech or passed Section A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Degree or Diploma in engineering from Foreign University, College or Institution recognized by Government of India.
- Passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication of engineers of India.
- Passed the Associate Membership Examination Part II and III / Section A and B of Aeronautical Society of India.
- Passed the Graduate Membership Examination from the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London.
- Degree or its corresponding to it with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics and Radio Engineering as a special subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Telecommunication as a special subject.
- A citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan or a refugee from Tibet who moved to India before January 1962 and established in India or a person of Indian origin who travelled from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or East African countries of Kenya and Uganda or from Vietnam
UPSC ESE 2019 Application Form
- The Application Form will be accessible at the official website where the contenders can download it without difficulty.
- The applicants are needed to fill the UPSC IES 2019Application Form according to the requirements giving all details. They must provide their current photograph and signature and attach them to the application form.
- Aspirants must verify prudently the complete form before submission. The contenders are will be needed to submit the application fees at any branch of SBI after accessing the copy of challan.
- The arrangement of online application generates a registration number for each candidate. The applicants ought to fill the challan number in the company of the registration number.
- The application fee is RS. 200 for General and OBC applicants.
- The fee is not required to be paid by applicants from SC, ST, PH, and females. Payments can be done in two ways- online and offline.
- Credit card, debit card or internet banking will be used for the payment of application fees in an online manner.
- For offline payment, e-challan through any branch of SBI can be used.