UPSC ESE is popular as Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Preliminary Exam which is administered on the instruction from UPSC Board. Aspirants will be waiting for the release of notification on the website of UPSC.
This exam is brought around for getting students employed for the post of engineering departments of Ministry of Telecommunication and Information Technology, Central Public Works Department, Ministry of Railways, Geological Survey of India, Military Engineer Services, and several others.
UPSC IES Important Dates
|Official notification will be out in||September 2018|
|Last date for filling the form of Exam||October 2018|
|Engineering Services (Prelim) Exam 2018 date||January 2019|
Eligibility Criteria UPSC IES 2019 Pre Exam:
- The candidates who have opted UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam will be mandatory to read the eligibility criteria and those who have qualified the specified parameter will be taken into consideration.
- The candidates will be in the need to possess PG (Post-Graduation) degree achieved from some well-established university or college.
- It will need to attain the minimum of 50% marks while those from SC and ST will have to attain 45%.
- How to Apply UPSC IES 2019 Pre Exam:
With the intention of applying for the UPSC Engineering Service ices Preliminary Exam, aspirants need to reach the concerned website. The aspirants who have gone through the application process will proceed further. The website wherein the form becomes obtainable is upsconline.nic.in.
They will require going through the Apply online button.
Afterward, key in all necessary details in the correct and precise way, make sure to enter each information after well thought.
On finding the details to be invalid, the form will be rejected in no time.
Go along with the attachment of the scanned copy of signature and photograph.
Now comes the stage to submit the fee.
Then download the form and preserve the print out after submitting it.
UPSC Engineering Service
The UPSC ESE will incorporate the three stages each of which is necessary to be attempted by students. They need to read the patterns of the exam given below-
- The first step of UPSC ESE includes the Preliminary examination.
- The Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination will be made of two objective question papers.
- For attempting all questions, you will receive 500 marks namely 200 Marks for the Paper 1 and 300 marks for the Paper II.
- The second step of the exam is the Mains Exam.
- The Mains will have the expressive attribute with 2 question papers.
- The total marks for the Mains include 600 such as 300 marks allotted in each question paper.
- The final step or step three is the most important step which includes Personality Test of 200 marks that the students need to attempt in order to clear the examination.
- The candidates filling the application form will require submitting the application fee.
- The application fee for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam is Rs.100
- Those who are Female and SC/ST/PWD applicants will be exclusive of the fee amount.
The candidates who are applying for UPSC Engineering Services are considered by virtue of scores they might obtain in the written exam which appears after Interview.