UPSC is the most famous conducting body which organizes the engineering services examination for acquiring the job in engineering branch of Ministry of Telecommunication and Information Technology, Central Public Works Department, Ministry of Railways, Geological Survey of India, Military Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, etc.
They need to fill the application form by means of online. The aspirants can take the part in the Pre, Mains, and Interview for the desired post. Aspirants have been given all the details about the ESE application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other important details.
UPSC ESE 2019 Important Details
Aspirants have been made aware of the important dates of UPSC ESE 2019, so they must check them-
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||The release date of ESE official notification||March 2019|
|2.||The date for ESE application form submission (Prelims)||February 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the online application form (Prelims)||March 2019|
|4.||ESE Admit Card 2019||May 2019|
|5.||ESE Pre Examination date||June 2019|
|6.||The announcement of the Result (Pre Exam)||July/August 2019|
|7.||The date for the submission of detailed application form (DAF)||September 2019|
|8.||Commencement of the ESE (Mains)||October 2019|
|9.||The result of the Exam (Mains)||January/February 2020|
|10.||Date of Commencement of ESE interview||April/May 2020|
UPSC ESE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those who are Indian Candidates will be applied for the UPSC ESE.
- There will be a necessity for possessing the engineering degree/diploma issued by a prominent university/institute.
- The age of the students should be varying from 21 to 30.
- Aspirants who are belonging to reserved category will be provided with age moderation in upper age.
- Those who are from OBC category will be exempted from upper age criteria with three years. 5 years of age are applicable to SC and ST categories.
- Aspirants should be bodily suitable enough to apply for the exam.
UPSC ESE 2019 Application Form
- The UPSC ESE application form will be accessible at the official website of UPSC.
- The official website where the form will be obtainable is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Entrants will require entering the important details in the application form intended for the Pre-exam.
- Once aspirants are suitable for the ESE Pre exam, they are commanded to fill the complete application form.
- Besides, the application fee will be Rs.200. Aspirants need to submit the fee by means of the Visa/Master Credit/Debit card or SBI Bank Challan.
UPSC ESE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The UPSC ESE exam will be comprising three stages. To get into specifics, they need to read the exam pattern written below-
- The first stage includes the Preliminary examination.
- The Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination will be comprised of two objective type (multiple choices) question papers.
- The total number of marks will be 500 as in 200 Marks are allotted for the Paper 1 and 300 marks are allotted for Paper II.
- The second stage of the examination contains Mains Exam.
- The ESE Mains will be containing 2 question papers.
- The total marks for the Mains exam will include 600. 300 marks will be distributed for separate question paper.
- The final stage will incorporate the Personality Test inclusive of 200 marks to be gained by students for the exam.