Civil services examination shortened for CSE, Mains which is normally named as UPSC Mains, is directed because of instruction from the board of the Union Public Service Commission, for selecting suitable entrants for the posts presented in numerous Groups and categories of Indian service offices.
The entrant clearing preliminary CSE examination decided to be organized in the month of June 2019 will be performing in the upcoming Mains examination.
There is a call for filling the Detailed Application Form(DAF) which is accessible one or two months prior the date of the Mains examination which is October 2019.
|UPSC Mains 2019 notification Date||February 2019|
|Date of Application form availability||February 2019|
|Online Application form Last date Submit||March 2019|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||June 2019|
|Exam date of Prelims||June 2019|
|Preliminary exam result||August 2019|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date announced||October 2019|
|Final result Announced||January 2020|
UPSC 2019 Application Form
- The Detailed Application Formis provided at a special link which is generated when the application forms are obtainable at the official UPSC website.
- An applicant excluding female/SC/should be prepared with payment selections for the application fee which is Rs. 200 to be paid online or offline.
- The applicant will be needed to provide the copies of certificates approved by the officer that bears the date of signature, before applying online at the given link. An applicant will have to be cautious while filling the form with personal details and hobbies as the interview test designed on the ground of the information given in this field.
- Once the applicant has selected the optional subjects, modification can’t be done.
- Before submitting the application form online, a candidate must take the print out of the application form. The applicant should have numerous copies of the photograph given in the online application form.
- They need to keep an extra copy of the form as it will come handy while at the examination center.
- Before you send the copy of application form, a contender will have to fix the additional photo and an RS. 200 in the selected space in the form.
UPSC 2019 Pattern
The exam is patterned with conventional essay type questions containing subject papers that are added for merit as well as four General Studies Papers, and two optional papers and an Essay paper.
Also, two language papers, Paper A, and B are of qualifying aspect designed with 300 marks. Except for the language papers, the seven papers together with the optional subject papers, are bestowed 250 marks each.
The maximum marks that are provided to the candidates are intended for personality test are 275. The sum total of marks is 2025.
An applicant registered in the preliminary examination result is entitled to apply for DAF for CSE Mains examination. At times, a contender who possesses professional and technical qualifications are very much able to gain admission in the Mains examination.