The Civil Services Examination is denoted as CSE (Mains) which is usually known by UPSC(IAS) Mains. This is the examination that is conducted with the permission of Union Public Service Commission for the selection of contenders for a range of posts which are all offered by many groups of Indian service offices.
The aspirant who attain the authorization of the preliminary examination scheduled to be organized in June 2019 considered eligible for the Mains examination.
Thus, it is mandatory to register for the Mains filling the application form made accessible one or two months before the exact date of the Mains. Aspirants are required to be well-versed with the dates.
UPSC Mains 2019 Exam Date:
|UPSC Mains 2019 notification Date||February 2019|
|Date of Application form availability||February 2019|
|Online Application form Last date Submit||March 2019|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||June 2019|
|Exam date of Prelims||June 2019|
|Preliminary exam result||August 2019|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date announced||October 2019|
|Final result Announced||January 2020|
UPSC 2019 Application Form:
- The UPSC 2019 application form is only generated at the website of UPSC till form is available. Grabbing the form from the official page is necessary to produce at the time of final tests.
- A contender should be prepared with submitting the application fee requires for the filling of form exclusive of female/SC/ST categories. The fee to be paid is Rs. 200 by means of online/offline as per choice.
- They will need to provide the copies of documents and certificates which are declaring the date of signature, before applying by the online way.
- An entrant must be vigilant when completing the application process by filling the important details with the personal interests and hobbies as the interview test will be held on the on the information specified.
- The minute the contender has preferred the optional subjects, by no means it can be modified. Aspirants will need to save the copy of application form before deciding on the submission of the form.
- The entrant will be needed to preserve several copies of the photograph provided while application process. They will require taking additional copies to the examination center.
- Before you send the printout of the application form, an entrant will require fixing a supplementary photo along with fee which is Rs. 200.
- It is mailed to the address written below.
Under Secretary (CSM),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069
UPSC Exam Pattern
The UPSC exam will include the questions set an essay accompanied by subject papers that are considered for selection. It will consist of General Studies Papers, and two optional papers and an Essay paper. Furthermore, two language papers, Paper A, and B are qualifying papers that consist of s300 marks and applicable to Paper A and Paper B. Apart from language papers, the rest of the seven papers with the optional subject papers are designed for 250 marks each. The maximum marks to be distributed to students are 275 and some of which makes 2025.