UPSC will be selecting a large number of students in the central civil services of the nation successfully in the upcoming year of 2019.
For the employment in a diverse civil service, UPSC will publish the notification of Civil Services Exam 2019 in the month of January.
The UPSC will generate its schedule for as per instruction.
Those who are skilled and capable will be applying for attaining the posts as IAS, IPS, IES and the services.
Students must consider the information given in detail.
UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form
Aspirants who wish for becoming an IAS, IPS, IES and other civil services required to complete the application form by online at the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
Those who are able students will be required to fill the form by online as it can’t be filled by other ways. Before filling in the application form, the candidate should be we-versed with the instructions by visiting the official website.
Candidates will need to key in information and personal details in the application form.
After that, they require fixing the scanned photo and signature meticulously.
- Applicant should be familiar with the eligibility criteria before filing the form.
- The eligibility conditions are needed to be met for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
- They must possess the bachelor’s degree in any subject from the established university.
- Those who are in the final year will also be taken into consideration.
Age limit and Number of Limits
|Category||Age limit (up to)||No.of Attempts|
|Open Category||32years||6 times|
- The application fee for General/Others will be Rs.100
- There is no fee for those belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- Applicants can submit the application fee by Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash at SBI Bank.
- Only main exam and interview marks will be in consideration of final selection list.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
- Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)
- The scheme of preliminary exam is recognized as(Civil Services Aptitude Test with 2 papers set in the preliminary exam consisting of 2 hours. Each paper will include 200 marks.
- Paper 1 will be testing on aspirant’s knowledge on current events, Indian history, Indian national movements, Indian & world geography, Indian polity, economy, social development, environmental ecology, biodiversity etc.
- Paper 11 will be tested on their knowledge of comprehension, interpersonal skills, communication, logical reasoning, analytical ability, decision making, problem-solving, data interpretation, English language etc.
- Main Exam
There are nine papers in the main exam designed with qualifying structure and 7 will be of the ranking level. The able candidates for the Main examination will be capable of performing in the personal interview.
|Paper A||One of the Indian languages from the list selected by the applicants (qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General studies I||250|
|Paper III||General studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General studies III||250|
|Paper V||General studies IV||250|
|Paper VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the applicants from the list of optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub-total||(of Written Exam)||1750|
- Students can attain an admit card from the official website of UPSC.
- They can initialize the admit card which is seen as pdf.
- The admit card will be provided to students on the individual basis.
- When you are done with the attainment of admit card, it is requested to keep the copy of it.
- It will be compulsory to bring the printed copy of admit card when going to attend the exam.
- The result will be published for preliminary and main exams one by one. It will not be provided in offline way or post.
- The preliminary result can be obtained in the month of August 2019 and Main exam result is scheduled to be announced in January 2020.