The Union Public Service Commission Engineering has been conducting yearly only to select Engineering Graduates to work in Government sector.
Those who have been listed in the list will get an appointment for government organization situated in the country.
The willing students are informed about the posts which are total 588 to be occupied getting through UPSC/IES Examination.
UPSC IES 2019 Application Form
- The Application Form will be made accessible at the website of USC where the applicants can take the copy of the same easily.
- The applicants are will have to complete the UPSC IES 2019 Application Form as per requirements with all the details.
- Aspirants provide the new and fresh photograph and signature and attach them to the application form.
- Aspirants are required to verify the details thoroughly in the application form. Before deciding on the payment, you must fill in all details following the guidance.
- The applicants should submit the application fees at any branch of SBI after receiving the copy of challan.
- The arrangement of online application generates an exclusive registration number for each candidate. They are required to provide the challan number together with registration number and click enter to get done with the whole process.
Eligibility for Engineering Services Examination 2019:
- The applicants must have finished the B.E., B.Tech or cleared the Section A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Possess the Degree or Diploma in engineering from Foreign University, College or Institution established by Government of India.
- The aspirant should clear the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication of engineers of India.
- Degree or its degree relates to Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics and Radio Engineering as mandatory subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Telecommunication as a special subject.
- To apply for this exam, the contenders must be a native of India or a subject of Nepal, or an issue of Bhutan or a refugee from Tibet came to India before January 1962 and started living in India or travelling from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or East African countries of Kenya and Uganda or from Vietnam to live permanently in India.
The concerned entrants must be attaining the age varying from 21 to 30 years on 1st August in the year of examination.
There are three years of age moderation in maximum age limit for OBC category.
5 years of age moderation is meant for the upper age limit for Ex-Serviceman and students coming from SC/ST category. Furthermore, 10 years relaxation is granted in upper age limit for physically handicapped and disabled candidates.
After registration, the applicants are willingly looking for admit card to get an entry in the examination hall. It is produced for the Preliminary examination.
Those who got through the preliminary examination successfully are provided with admit card.
Henceforth it is obligatory for each applicant to gain the copy of admit card while downloading it. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
The process of Selection:
The UPSC ESE selection process comprises the preliminary examination, mains examination, and personality test.