Union Public Service Commission will take responsibility of notifying all candidates of enrolment in Govt vacancies for Junior Work Manager at several organizations. The brilliant and skilled student will be eligible to apply for the specified post under the management of UPSC. It would be mandatory to register for the JWM as the time fleets.
One of the world’s dominant agency, Union Public Service commission will be declaring the release date of application form making it public on the official site. of UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment Those who want to take up UPSC jobs 2019 will be obliged to fill UPSC JWM application from through the official site.
UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: union public service commission
Total post: 280
|1||Junior Works manager||Various|
|2||Senior Scientific Assistant||Various|
|5||Additional Assistant Director||Various|
|6||Assistant Executive Engineer||Various|
UPSC JWM Application Form
- The filling of UPSC JWM Application Form is the initial step in the exam process.
- The aspirants need to do the registration before it gets over.
- For commencing the form filling process, aspirants will need to visit the website.
- The application form is filled with personal and academic details in a way they prove to be valid.
- After filing of forms, you will be instructed to produce your copy of signature and photograph in the given set-up.
- Coming to the fee terms, it has been specified by UPSC.
- Fee for general category is RS.25 whereas there is no fee for women and other class.
UPSC JWM Exam Pattern
Before the start of the examination, the key point to be focused on is the exam pattern of JWM knowing which students can get an idea about the way to prepare for the exam, the type of questions set for the exam.
- The JWM examination will be a computer-based test and the selection for which is done as UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment.
- The JWM exam is consisting only of objective questions.
- In the exam, each of the questions will be comprising similar marks.
- Students will be asked to complete the exam in a given 2 hours’ time.
- The exam will be covering total 300 marks.
- One-third of the marks will be removed for choosing incorrect options.
UPSC Junior Works Manager Syllabus 2018
The UPSC JWM recruitment syllabus is mentioned below:
- Thermodynamics, Cycles & IC Engines
- Industrial Engineering
- Machine Design
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generator
- Theory of Machine
- Production Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Materials.
UPSC JWM Admit Card
The UPSC JWM is the most important document to be brought while appearing for the exam. The aspirants will need to check the downloading step by visiting the website. For getting hall ticket, aspirants need to enter the mandatory details like application no and date of birth. The admit card for JWM is consisting of exam related details like timing, place, date, etc.