Aspirants who are looking forward to the online registration of UPSC must keep updated from the official site relating to UPSC.
The Union Public Service Commission is claimed as UPSC which assists in the selections procedure of students for varied posts in central civil services and descriptions of the state positively for the last years.
For the employment of various civil services, Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) will issue the notice by way of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 in the month of January.
UPSC 2019 Application Form
- Contenders will be under obligation to follow the application process of UPSC in order to get several posts. The Application form is provided by means of online at official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Those who are capable to apply online must enter the personal and academic data in the most considerate manner. The candidate should be knowing about the instructions with care by visiting the official website.
- Candidates should put up the scanned photo and signature, after the end of the application process.
- Then pay the application fee required to fill the form in a significant way.
- Before contemplating the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, they must know each in and out about the same.
- The following eligibility conditions are required to appear the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
- Aspirant needs to possess the Bachelor’s degree from any subject issued from any recognized university.
- Contenders who are still in the final year exams will also be named for the test rounds.
|Category||Age limit (upto)||No.of Attempts|
|Open Category||32years||6 times|
- The application fee for the completion of application is General/Others is Rs.100
- The students coming from SC/ST/PH will no need to follow the fee procedure.
- Applicants will require submitting the application fee by means of Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
- The subsequent steps will reflect the condition for final selection.
- Only main exam and Interview marks are included for final selection.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
- Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)
- The pattern of preliminary exam is acknowledged as Civil Services Aptitude Test. The test is known to be conducted in two stages with total time extent of two hours. Each stage allows 200 marks for each paper.
- Paper, I will be designed on the basis of knowledge on current events, Indian history, Indian national movements, Indian & world geography, Indian polity, economy, social development, environmental ecology, biodiversity etc.
- Paper II will be planned based on knowledge of comprehension, interpersonal skills, communication, logical reasoning, analytical ability, decision making, problem-solving, data interpretation, English language etc.
Generally, there are total nine papers in the main exam- 2 comes with qualifying aspect and other of the seven papers comes with ranking aspect. The capable aspirants of the Main examination will be termed for a personal interview.
|Paper A||One of the Indian languages from the list selected by the applicants (qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General studies I||250|
|Paper III||General studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General studies III||250|
|Paper V||General studies IV||250|
|Paper VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the applicants from the list of optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub-total||(of Written Exam)||1750|
- The admit card will be accessible on the official website of UPSC.
- They may download the admit card which is displayed in pdf set up.
- The separate admit card for all the entrants.
- After taking the admit card, contenders can make the photocopy.
- It will be compulsory for contenders appear on the day of the exam with admit card if else then they are not permitted to attend the exam.
- The UPSC Civil Services exam result will be out for preliminary and main exams separately.
- The preliminary result will be obtainable in the month of August 2019 and Main exam result will be open in January 2020.
- Entrants will require seeing their result by the roll no. appearing in PDF