Union Public Service Commission will be declaring the student’s result on the official website. The result is gained by providing the valid roll no and date of birth. The result of UPSC will be announced in January 2019. The result can be accessed on the website of UPSC by online medium. The mark sheet will comprise roll numbers of applicants who will be capable for Interview. They can get them from the official website which is to be downloaded as PDF.
UPSC Result 2019
The final result will be acknowledged by means of marks found by the entrants in the written exam and interview/personality test. Union Public Service Commission will announce the final result in April 2019.
Those who are well capable of the Main exam will be considered for the personality test which will start from February 2019. For other details about the result, you need to take a look at the are provided below. Go through Union Public Service Commission Result by meeting the strategies conferred below. Aspirants must access the details related to Main Exam Result from this page which is established by the knowledge of recruitmentresult.com.
The process to download the Result
Those contenders who have participated in the Recruitment Examination are directed to crosscheck the result by following the directions given below-
- Students are requested to go to the website of UPSC
- Then move the mouse over the Written Result option present at the right of the page
- Now choose the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 link helping to download the mains result.
- After a moment, the result for UPSC will surface the screen for you to access.
- It is suggested to go through the name and roll number in the list of nominated candidates.
- Now comes for downloading the result keep the copy of result for later use.
Those who have attended the Civil services main exam will be anticipated for viewing the result from the official site and in case, their name is declared in the competent nominee’s list then should be prepared for the advance process that is interview round.
- Applicants will need to verify each and every document carrying with them when attending the interview.
UPSC IAS Cut offs
|General||150 – 200||665 – 679||850 – 889|
|OBC||140 – 201||602 – 631||810 – 845|
|SC||101 – 185||615 – 633||815 – 835|
|ST||103 – 180||610 – 620||800 – 815|
|PH‐1||101 – 170||550 – 615||800 – 820|
|PH 2||80 – 120||550 – 630||780 – 835|
|PH‐3||60 – 125||450 – 515||690 – 726|