UPSC is widely termed as Union Public Service Commission which is held through NDA and NA examinations arranged in schedules in the months of April and September.
Intended for 2019, the NDA & NA (I) is expected to be conducted on 23rd April 2019, while the NDA (II) will be conducted on 10th September 2019.
This examination tests the suitable aspirants to take up Army, Air Force and the Naval wings of the National Defense Academy based on the merit.
It would be mandatory to attend both of the exams for acquiring the desired job.
NDA 2019 (I) Exam Dates:
|Event||NDA (I) Exam Dates|
|Notification will be released in||January 2019|
|NDA (I) online registration process started from||January 2019|
|Final Date for online registration process||February 2019|
|Admit Card date||April 2019|
|NDA NA 1st Examination’s date||April 2019|
|Result Announce||May 2019|
NDA 2019 (II) Exam Dates:
|Event||NDA (II) Exam Dates|
|Notification will be released in||June 2019|
|The online registration process started from||June 2019|
|Final date for online registration process||July 2019|
|Admit Card Download From Official Website||September 2019|
|NDA NA 2nd Examination Date||September 2019|
|Result Date Declared||October 2019|
NDA 2019 Eligibility:
- An aspirant belonging to India, unmarried, male aspirant who is born between July 1998 to July 2001 will be considered for the NDA Examination.
- A student who is not born before January 1999, and not after January 2002 will also be in consideration of NDA II examination.
- The student should be achieving the certificate of 12th class from an established board, for the Army wing, Naval, and the Air Force wing.
- The exam is consisting of two parts which include Part I and II. The Part I will be including 120 MCQ type of questions in the Mathematics subject, permits 300 marks.
- The General Ability for Part II will comprise 150 MCQ type questions distributed into two sections Part A and B including English and General Knowledge providing 300 marks, adding up 600 marks.
UPSC NDA 2019 Application Form
- The online application form will be comprising Part I and II that anyone applying for UPSC NDA will have to fill.
- The part I of the application form is filled with the user registration details including name, age, nationality, address, education qualification, and email address.
- The mobile number should be given properly for all communications from the UPSC.
- The student will have to pay the fee for filing the form.
- An aspirant may choose the way to pay the fee by means of online or offline as per notification.
- When a student opts for offline payment, they need to obtain the copy of fee slip issued by SBI from the website.
- The payment slip is sent by post or delivered personally within ten days.
- The application part II is provided with the scanned image of photograph and signature in an appropriate manner.
- Now, they have to enter the details about test center.
- Before presenting the form, it is suggested to keep a copy of filled application form.