The Civil services examination is called as CSE that is generally organized by the board of the Union Public Service Commission for choosing the aspirants in various posts offered in numerous units and categories of Indian service offices.
The applicant who makes the grade in the preliminary CSE examination conducted in the month of July 2020 is fit to take part in the Mains examination.
The contender must choose to opt for online application for the Mains examination made accessible at the official page.
UPSC Mains 2020 Exam Date:
|UPSC Mains 2020 notification Date||February 2020|
|Date of Application form availability||February 2020|
|Online Application form Last date Submit||March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||June 2020|
|Exam date of Prelims||June 2020|
|Preliminary exam result||August 2020|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||September 2020|
|Main Exam Date announced||October 2020|
|Final result Announced||January 2021|
UPSC IAS Exam 2020 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of UPSC 2020 provides conventional essay type questions, with subject papers added to the merit of the student which comprises four General Studies Papers, and two optional papers and an Essay paper. Furthermore, there will be two papers with different languages- Paper A and B is designed with qualifying aspect including 300 marks. Except for language papers, the left seven papers together with the optional subject papers, are bestowed with 250 marks. The maximum marks given to the applicant is 275. The grand total is 2025.
- A contender registered in the preliminary examination result remains suitable for DAF for CSE Mains examination. Occasionally, an entrant having professional and technical qualifications acceptable for admission into the Mains examination will be clearing the exam.
- Union Public Service Commission will be making an announcement for the Civil Services 2020 Preliminary Examination. Overall, there are 782 jobs along with 32 vacancies for disabled students is to be completed.
- Applicants who are willing to opt for Indian Administrative Services, IAS, Indian Police Services, IPS, Indian Forest Services, IFS and 20 other departmental posts will require completing the application form. The comprehensive notice will be made accessible at the official site upsc.gov.in and the registrations will be begun from the same site upsconline.nic.in.
- Applicants absorbed in keeping up with IAS or IPS are obliged to succeed and go through the Civil Services examinations. Allegedly, the selection is completed in a three-step process.
- Applicants will be required to qualify the preliminary examination, an objective type paper bringing about negative marking.
- Applicants who have been chosen for prelims will further be appearing in Civil Services Mains examination, subjective examinations. They will be nominated for personal interviews and the marks gotten in an interview and the main examination will be figured to organize the merit list.
- The certain students are considered by the commission to get into several posts in the departments including Indian Administrative Services, IAS, etc.