UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Admit Card is decided to be announced on the official page of UPSC. This exam is the most competitive and famous test that is organized each year for the assortment of a large number of candidates in different divisions of the government organizations.
Candidates will be required to download the admit card with the help of registration number and date of birth and those who have not gotten them admit card with them will be not permitted to take the exam. While downloading admit card, don’t put in invalid details.
So, they need to first download the admit card as the announcement comes for the same. The admit card will only available by online.
How to Download UPSC Admit Card
- Visit the official website of UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in/e-admit-cards)
- Open the with Admit Card option.
- Go through the available link Download UPSC Admit Card 2019
- Give the application number and date of birth
- Admit Card will be publicized on the screen
- Just download it and take out a printed copy of the same.
Important Instructions of Admit Card
The admit card will be including of all the indispensable or personal details of the competitor along with center, exam date, and duration.
- In case, there is any kind of change in the details of the admit card, it is commanded to contact the officials concerned.
- View all the mentioned instructions thoroughly and follow them.
- Besides, admit card, aspirants will be required to be carried along the single Photo Id-Proof and a Xerox.
- Electrical applications like Calculator, Mobiles, etc definitely barred in the examination hall.
- It is learned to reserve the Xerox copy of admit card safe and protected throughout the selection procedures.
- Contenders should adhere to the instructions and guidelines revealed in the admit card.
- The admit card will be produced at the UPSC official website.
- All the able candidates who meet the requirements of the Preliminary examination will be named for the Mains Examination. Then, the nominees wanting to get the hall ticket/call letter require to receive it from the official site under given link.
Details to Download UPSC admit card.
For downloading the admit card, candidates will have to fill in registration Id, Date of Birth, Name, etc. The admit card is downloaded by giving all the details that are important for downloading. In addition to that, the admit card will not be made available through the offline method. There are details that are declared in the hall ticket such as aspirant’s name, date of birth, roll no of students, the timing of exam, date, and venue of exam. It is recommended to verify the details before beginning the exam.
Documents to Be carried
candidate is commended to carry at least one of the -mentioned documents for the proof at the examination center.
They should have a valid Photo-Id Proof approved by the Government of India such as
- College Id
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving Licence
Candidate will not be permitted in the examination if they forget to carry any of them.