UPSC is contracted as Union Public Service Commission which is quite influential and significant for the post in Civil Service Examination acquired by UPSC.
Candidates are informed that they possibly will apply so to attain the name of test center as per preference.
They can apply effectively for the exam going by the link given on the page.
The UPSC site can be best viewed in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9 and above for online application submission.
UPSC 2019 Application Form
- The application process for the Civil Services Examination has been altered after the year 2015. Application Form for UPSC exams can be put forward by online only. You can’t fill the form by any other means.
- Applicants are advised to submit a single application only. In certain unavoidable situations, if more than one application is made, the applicant must make sure that the application with higher Registration ID is complete in every way.
- Contenders who are in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or in private service would submit their applications to the Commission.
- Those who are in Government Service, permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees except for temporary or daily regarded staffs or those helping below the Public Initiatives are compulsory to give in to a responsibility.
- Students who have got a message from their manager by the Commission revealing the order for appearing for the examination, their application will be likely to be invalid.
- Those who are applying for various applications must be taken notice of the higher RID (Registration ID) that is to be applicable to admission on the order of Commission.
- When you are completing the Application Form, the student must precisely check the options in terms of center. If any student goes to the center excluding the one designated by the Commission in Admission Certificate, the papers of such a student will not be measured and their document will be prone to termination.
- Aspirants need to submit the application form with any certificate in aid of their privileges about Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Physically disabled etc. to be confirmed during Main examination only. The student applying for the examination must be sure of the eligibility conditions for admission.
- The admission of examination for which they are opting for the Commission that is Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Interview Test will be virtually temporary, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- At the time of verification of details before or after the Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination and Interview Test, if the student gets to know that the form is provided with incorrect details, then their document for the same will be considered invalid by the Commission.
- If the dues of students result in inaccurateness they will be accountable for corrective accomplishment by the Commission subject to Rule 14.
Withdrawal of applications:
Those making an application for alteration in the change of details will not be accepted by officials after entering all details during application.