UPSC will have the undertaking of conducting many central civil services and descriptions of the nation effectively for the last years.
For the employment of many civil services, Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) will issue the notice by way of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 in the month of January.
Those who are appropriate will apply online for grabbing the post as IAS, IPS, IES and other services.
UPSC 2018 Important Dates
|The issue of Notification||February 2018|
|Application form availability||February 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission (online)||March 2018|
|Prelims Admit card||June 2018|
|Preliminary Exam date||June 2018|
|Prelims exam result||August 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2018|
|Main Exam Date||October 2018|
|Declaration of final result||January 2019|
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Application Form
- Aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC civil services like IAS, IPS, IES and other Civil services will be in need for filling the UPSC 2018 Application form by way of online through official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Those who are eligible will be filling the form and it can’t be gotten by any other means.
- Before you plan to apply, it is required to be familiar with the instructions with care by visiting the official website.
- Candidates must fill in all the required information and personal details in the application form.
- Applicants will need to attach the scanned photo and signature, after filling all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Candidate must know the eligibility criteria before going to apply.
- The following eligibility conditions are required to appear the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates are appearing the final year exams can also apply.
Age limit and Number of Limits
|Category||Age limit (up to)||No.of Attempts|
|Open Category||32years||6 times|
- The aspirants need to submit the application fee for General/Others is Rs.100
- Those who are belonging to SC/ST/PH will be required to pay the application fee.
- Contenders need to submit the application fee by way of Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash at SBI Bank.
- The subsequent stages mentioned below are in consideration of selection.
- Main and Interview marks will be measured for final selection of students.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
- Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)
- The pattern of preliminary exam is acknowledged as Civil Services Aptitude Test. There are 2 papers in the preliminary exam with 2 hours and each paper will be consisting of 200 marks.
- First Paper will assess the aspirant’s knowledge on current events, Indian history, Indian national movements, Indian & world geography, Indian polity, economy, social development, environmental ecology, biodiversity etc.
- Paper II will assess the aspirant’s knowledge on comprehension, interpersonal skills, communication, logical reasoning, analytical ability, decision making, problem-solving, data interpretation, English language etc.
- The admit card will be accessible on the official website of UPSC.
- Entrants can get the admit card by downloading it from the website appearing in pdf.
- The admit card will be provided separately to all appearing students of UPSC.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates can take the printout of the same.
- As per instruction, students will need to carry hall ticket regularly on the website.
- The UPSC Civil Services exam result will be made accessible to students for preliminary and main exams discretely.
- The preliminary result 2018 is decided to be announced in the month of August 2018 and Main exam result on January 2019.
- Candidates can check their result by the candidate roll no. in PDF format file.
- After the beginning of examination and interview, the cut off marks is generated through the management of UPSC.
- As per cut off marks by UPSC, entrants will be nominated on the number of posts available in precise area.