UPSC Question papers and previous year IAS Prelims, Mains Exam will be provided to all students who are going to appear in the UPSC exams.
They need to gather indispensable data and newest information regarding UPSC question paper which is confirmed and rationalized in the month of March.
The official site will get you all facts on current incident.
The question paper is distributed on the official page through the link accessible there.
It is important to get through previous years question papers for getting an effective preparation.
Aspirants need to access definite UPSC question papers from the official page.
Each of the question papers is arranged Prelims, Mains Exam which is made available on the page.
They have to download UPSC question papers of both CSE Prelims and Mains.
In this page, you will get the insight of topics covering the question papers.
UPSC Question Papers
The Union Public Service Commission, known as UPSC is responsible for the management of Civil Services Examination for selecting a vast nu8mber of applicants in numerous Central Government Services similar to Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Information Service (IIS), Indian Postal Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and more. UPSC Civil Services Examination is directed in three steps viz. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview (Personality Test).
This page incorporates the current and Previous years UPSC question papers to be downloaded by appearing candidates through the available link. These papers are useful for all applicants to reach their dream.
UPSC Question Papers of Prelims Exam
- IAS Preliminary exam is obligatory and is a qualifying standard.
- UPSC Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination will be comprising the papers-
- General Studies Paper-I (GS Paper 1),
- General Studies Paper-II (GS Paper 11) frequently denoted as Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Total mark for each of the papers is 200 marks.
- Each paper will be conducted for two hours.
- General Studies Paper 1 made of qualifying level for Mains Examination. The mark attained in this paper is measured for choosing the students for Mains Exam.
- In General Studies paper 11, contenders obtain minimum qualifying marks that are 66 marks which are 33% of 200 marks.
- Each question in GS Paper I and Paper II will be of Objective nature that means (multiple choice questions. The question will be designed in both Hindi and English language.
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Papers||Year-wise Question papers|
|General Studies Paper-I||2017||2016||2015||2014|
|General Studies Paper-II (CSAT)||2017||2016||2015||2014;
2014 – X- Series