The aspirants who are planning to appear for the UPSC 2019 Exam, it is just to put in all effort finding the exact dates of registration.
The Part-II Registration meant for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination is planned to be begun soon. In register for Part 2 of UPSC aspirants will be required to apply for both part 1 and then part 2 by means of online.
At the time of first registration, students will be provided with registration id using which second registration can be accomplished. At this page, you will get the link of competing for both registrations.
Date of Birth
For UPSC Part 1 Registration
- Aspirants are recommended to go to the website of UPSC that is www.iupsc.com for acquiring the details relating to it.
- Applicants Those who are about to fill the part 1 registration, you must be well acquainted with all terms and procedures of UPSC registration.
- Before deciding on UPSC Recruitment, aspirants are required to complete UPSC part 1 Registration and for that purpose, you need some of the documents and new Photographs.
- UPSC has secure the method of UPSC Exam Registration in two phases which is part -1 and part- 2.
- After the conclusion of Part-1 registration, you will attain UPSC Online Registration ID on your email and then you can verify the type your registration form for part-2.
- Those who have not completed the first registration process, it is not possible to move to next registration, your procedure will not be accomplished.
For UPSC Part 2 Registrations 2019:
- UPSC Part 2 Registration can only be completed with the use of Registration Id and Date of Birth
- They need to click on the submit button.
- On the following page, don’t forget to mention the mandatory specifics that interrelates the centre you want to indicate and then attach the compulsory documents like Photograph and Signature.
- It will be prudent to submit the registration fee as per instruction.
- After the successful registration, the payment of fee is considered which can be done by way of online and in addition to offline. Then comes to submitting the fee by clicking on submit button.
- The Part-2 Registration form is filled with all the necessary details and documents.
- When you are done with part 1 registration, it is suggested to keep the registration id and password to be used at the time of UPSC part 2 registration.
Documents required documents at the time of registration
- Digital Photograph and Signature: Aspirants need to put up colour, new and fresh photograph along with signature in the arrangement of JPEG
- ID Proof: Aadhar, an account number of any nationalized bank, driving license, voters ID, PAN card and passport for one-time registration.
- Conductive Email ID and Mobile number