There is large no of students will be appearing in UPSC 2019 exam .and their selection will be based on the marks they might achieve in the exam. They need to obtain the expected marks so to get a post in the administrative departments. The result will be provided by UPSC after the end of the exam.
Cut off for UPSC 2019
The UPSC cut-off will be professed for many periods. It is the minimum passing marks that the applicants need to attain to change to the subsequent level of exam. Leading expert needs to decide the minimum target marks for the future UPSC examination complete information related to the cut-off marks of Prelims mains and candidates will get all information regarding interview on the website.
UPSC 2019 Result
All the result for many parts of UPSC 2019 exam needs to be acquired in the definite time. All the applicants can view their result by going through the procedures.
- You must go to the link available at the official website of UPSC.
- Through the link, you will have to give all the details of a roll no and date of birth after entering all the details the marksheet will appear on the computer screen
- Download the result and keep its copy.
Details in the UPSC 2019 Scorecard
- Name of the aspirant
- Roll no of student
- Date of birth
- Cut off marks
- Total number of marks obtained by the student
UPSC Result 2019
- As per Civil Services (Main) Examination, the entrants who have cleared the exam will be going for Personality Test to get selected for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B.
- Students will produce their original certificates about their age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents including TA Form, etc. The procedures of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and TA Form etc. is to be downloaded from the website of the Commission
- The UPSC will conduct the Civil Service exams in three stages. The first phase is Prelims exams.
- The student who has completed Prelims exam can get the chance to meet with second phase Candidates will appear in the third exam if they had passed the second stage.
- Those candidates who have passed the third phase are appropriate to appear for the temperament test which is the third stage of the Civil Services exam.
- The exam has shown for separately period and the results are open next respective exam. Aspirants continue to the second phase after clearance the first exam and can reach the third step after clearance the second exam.
- Those who have accomplished all stages on accord of knowledge temperament test, a merit list will be generated after the result of the Mains exams and the Character test, one who positioned in the merit list become qualified for a job in the Civil Services according to the rank in the merit list. Those who do not figure in the merit list have to go through the entire process once again.