UPSC Stands For Union Public Service Commission.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide worthwhile and self-regulating examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with the aim of choosing students for Civil Services of Government of India which comprises Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) among others.
- UPSC connotes the Union Public Service Commission which is government agency established for the employment in Government of India.
- This commission decides on the accurate individuals intended for central government jobs by accompanying numerous examinations corresponding to civil service, Defence service, Indian Engineering service, etc.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), which is a constitutional body, recruits the candidates for the various posts through a rigorous examination process which goes on for almost a year.
- The controlling authority for the IAS and IPS is The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions and for IFS, it is the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate change.
UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For pursuing the career through UPSC, Nationality of India is demanded.
- Those opting for this exam will require students to acquire the residency of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Aspirants need to be Tibetan Refugee who came to India to become its part earlier January 01, 1962.
- The candidates applying for the exam could be the person of Indian origin who migrated from Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malawi, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zaire.
- The applicants must achieve a bachelor’s degree issued by govt identified university.
- The professional and technical qualification of an applicant would be set by the government.
- Those who are anticipating the final results will also be arranged for the examination. The result will have acquiesced through the application procedure of mains exam.
Age Limit: In order to clear the IAS exam, the applicant must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years old age.
Number of Attempts:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
Application Form Procedure
The application form process has been altered in preceding years. The applicants will need to defer to the form in online mode. For accomplishing the process, they need to apply online. At the time of filling the form, aspirants will require giving required details in the application form step-by-step. The details to be filled is personal and qualification achieved by you. It becomes essential to enter each information in the instructed manner.
UPSC 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants can download the admit card of UPSC 2019 at the official website. The admit card is provided 15-20 days earlier the decided date of the examination. The applicants who have finished the registration of online application form complying with all terms and rules of the examination can acquirer the definite and immediate link for admit card by giving important details such as application no and date of birth. The prelims examination is scheduled on 3rd June 2019.